Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 Xr automatic temperature problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
kene200011
Hi

2001 model 1.4 Xr 206 gasoline and lpg vehicle I have been starting for the last 10 days and getting an overwhelming opinion about this subject I want to get you an idea, although I have been browsing the forum and other pages a lot, I could not find a result when the vehicle is in traffic, the temperature indicator is 70 degrees but when I enter a stop traffic I see 90-95 degrees and then suddenly the pointer hits the end and the stop light starts flashing and the fan starts working and again in 10 seconds, the indicator drops to the 90-95 degrees range.

I went to the master in the hope of finding a solution
10 thousand maintenance and these

1-Thermostat replacement was made (original) no solution
2-Temperature sensor changed, there was no solution
3-Circulation changed, no solution

I showed it to another master I know, the radiator may be clogged, let's replace it with a double corrugated castle brand. I am afraid, is there any action that you would suggest me to go to in Ankara, or do you think? What path should I follow?

kene200011 2019-06-01 12:47:48
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
Darkk
Hello friends, I am new in the peugeot group, even new in the peugeot family. I bought 206 rolland garros. There is a key next to the airbag key.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Darkk] hello friends I am new in the peugeot group, even new in the peugeot family I bought 206 rolland garros, can I have a key next to the airbag key, can I transfer it if I have any information?

welcome to us your vehicle should be a good holy esp key, hodja.

08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
Darkk
we liked the key is in the same place but it doesn't write esp on it but there is a different sign
08.05.2020 21:14 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = kene200011] Hi

2001 model 1.4 Xr 206 gasoline and lpg vehicle I have been starting for the last 10 days and getting an overwhelming opinion about this subject I want to get you an idea, although I have been browsing the forum and other pages a lot, I could not find a result when the vehicle is in traffic, the temperature indicator is 70 degrees but when I enter a stop traffic I see 90-95 degrees and then suddenly the pointer hits the end and the stop light starts flashing and the fan starts working and again in 10 seconds, the indicator drops to the 90-95 degrees range.

I went to the master in the hope of finding a solution
10 thousand maintenance and these

1-Thermostat replacement was made (original) no solution
2-Fan sender changed no solution
3-Circulation changed, no solution

I showed it to another master I know, the radiator may be clogged, let's replace it with a double corrugated castle brand. I am afraid, is there any action that you would suggest me to go to in Ankara, or do you think? What path should I follow?

[/ QUOTE]
It makes this malfunction due to fan roles. There are two fan roles behind the peugeot coat of arms, there are two green fan roles inside the box, behind the radiator. When the fan roller is not activated, the temperature rises (red). In this case, the ecu sends current directly to the fan. The fan runs and the temperature drops. This cycle continues all the time. The fan does not turn on without being red. It turns on when it is red.
If the rollers have changed, check the cables attached to the relay. In general, there may be breaks or contactlessness due to oxidation at the place where the socket is connected.

There may be a similar situation when there is air in the system, but I did not need to say that the master will not bypass it. In our vehicle, the air is taken from two places. Those who do not know the peugeot usually take it from the place that goes to the honeycomb, and this is not enough. There is air in the system again.
It probably seems like a problem with the role, though. The same happened to me. Have the cables and roles checked and concentrate there.
talip206 2019-05-29 04:15:40
08.05.2020 21:14 # 6
kene200011
Yesterday, we also changed the temperature sensor, the room failed. Before I change the radiator, I think of changing the fan relay and as a result, the relay has a price of 50.00 TL cheaper than the radiator.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = kene200011] Yesterday we also changed the temperature sensor, the room failed before I change the radiator, I think of changing the fan relay as a result, the relay has a price of 50.00 TL cheaper than the radiator. [/ QUOTE]

If you want to have an iveik mas peugeot, ugra peugeot is one of the experienced masters.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 8
kene200011
[/ QUOTE]
It makes this malfunction due to fan roles. There are two fan roles behind the peugeot coat of arms, there are two green fan roles inside the box, behind the radiator. When the fan roller is not activated, the temperature rises (red). In this case, the ecu sends current directly to the fan. The fan runs and the temperature drops. This cycle continues all the time. The fan does not turn on without being red. It turns on when it is red.
If the rollers have changed, check the cables attached to the relay. In general, there may be breaks or contactlessness due to oxidation at the place where the socket is connected.

There may be a similar situation when there is air in the system, but I did not need to say that the master will not bypass it. In our vehicle, the air is taken from two places. Those who do not know the peugeot usually take it from the place that goes to the honeycomb, and this is not enough. There is air in the system again.
It probably seems like a problem with the role, though. The same happened to me. Have the cables and roles checked and concentrate there.
[/ QUOTE]

I'm thinking of ordering a fan relay. A piece I asked soon said 60.00 TL Price

The product I need to buy

Peugeot 206 Heating Relay [Original] (6547TX)

I wonder which of these
kene200011 2019-05-29 17:17:36
08.05.2020 21:14 # 9
sonerkyl
They are both the same track but friends entered with different names.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 10
talip206
Yes, both are the same. Open and check it before taking fan roles. Look at the roles, there is oxidation. Or check the cables in the role inputs, is there any breaking and melting?
The roles are in a dirty place. A place that will easily oxidize.
talip206 2019-05-30 00:11:12
08.05.2020 21:14 # 11
kene200011
Dismantling of the radiator and the dismantling of the relays are just over. We sent the radiator to the radiator and the control process will be checked for any leakage or congestion.

Oxidation is present in the output relays

Kale brand radiator price 260.00 TL
Fan Relay 35.00 TL
Air Conditioner Relay 35.00 TL

to

Total Glacelf Auto Spro Red Organic Antifreeze 3 LT 65.00TL

kene200011 2019-06-01 12:46:50
08.05.2020 21:14 # 12
kaan206

If the fan roles were a problem, the engine would burn too much water and the gasket would burn. According to what your vehicle says fan hurts. If the fan opens, the heat sensor and rocket of the vehicle are intact.
I think you made a lot of money.
Make sure you don't notice anything if you change the fan's role in its radiator.
You will say that the temperature does not exceed 70 again
The problem is this; the numerical value in the display is wrong, ie the temperature indicator is defective, the servo motor is defective
The temperature does not accurately show the temperature measured by your client.

kaan206 2019-06-04 15:27:49
08.05.2020 21:14 # 13
talip206
[QUOTE = kaan206]

If the fan roles were a problem, the engine would burn too much water and the gasket would burn. According to what your vehicle says fan hurts. If the fan opens, the heat sensor and rocket of the vehicle are intact.
I think you made a lot of money.
Make sure you don't notice anything if you change the fan's role in its radiator.
You will say that the temperature does not exceed 70 again
The problem is this; the numerical value in the display is wrong, ie the temperature indicator is defective, the servo motor is defective
The temperature does not accurately show the temperature measured by your client.

[/ QUOTE]
You have a mistake, hodja. The fan starts again when the sender is faulty. If the temperature does not trigger the fan when the temperature exceeds a certain level, the ecu supplies voltage directly to the fan and starts the fan. Start the vehicle if you want to remove the fan roles completely. When there is no role, you will see how the fan works when the temperature reaches the end.

Also, in my car, the cable was broken, as you said, neither the heat nor the gasket burned. The role could not turn on the fan in time because the role was not activated. When the heat came to an end, the fan was running and the temperature was cut off.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 14
kaan206
Of course it can. I wish he'd changed the roles before replacing the radiator kaan206 2019-06-04 23:35:40
08.05.2020 21:14 # 15
kaan206

kaan206 2019-06-04 23:33:25
08.05.2020 21:14 # 16
kaan206
did the problem go away after changing fan relay and radiator?
08.05.2020 21:14 # 17
Delfi911
He said that there is no problem in normal traffic in my vehicle, but when the traffic ramps, the temperature rises when the ramp rises and if the master swells on the ramp, the radiator will do it if he has two eyes blocked. We took the cleaner but there was no solution. The radiator has changed. Fans and overheard have changed, but the problem continues. It works when you remove the fan socket, but the fan does not work when plugged in. So I have the problem, but I couldn't solve it.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 18
Karacocuk24
What if this heater is teak and does it have an effect on heat
08.05.2020 21:14 # 19
coffe
fan relay may also be a problem. I guess also; thermostat can be winter, summer problem from it.
Another tool also came late because the thermostat was a winter problem. the master said it was winter. another brand was alone, it was changed and that problem disappeared.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 20
KvncKR
Aydemirler go to the auto peugeot service, right before the notary public notary, right across from the lovato dealer. Let them solve the problem of show your car. I have been riding 106 for 20 years. There is no problem they couldn't solve.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”