Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 xline wiper installed, but?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
lonelyroad
Hello everyone .. I just joined you guys .. my car got 2005 model 206 1.4 x line triptonic and 2 days ago atiker safe fast lpg. & nbsp; In other words, it was making 135 km with 95 gasoline of 50 TL. Now it is 70 km and only 2 green lights are on .. & nbsp; DO YOU NORMAL? how much should burn tank 40 lt ..

& nbsp; AND another issue is; luckily, the device called solenoid valve is broken .. first they change the oil and then let's see I changed it but it is still the same ... those who know it is ... can the car burn so much? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
nkre51
If you look at the lpg light, you will be deceived
the light is sometimes misleading.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
zgr
By looking at the lpg indicator, the evaluation status. 35-40 km while the last green light is flashing in my vehicle. I'm still going the way.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
lonelyroad
Construct it as you say .. I wear it on my head so much it will burn .. Let's see if it will be neo
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
Sedat Yildirim
[QUOTE = lonelyroad] Hello everyone .. I just joined you guys .. I got my car 2005 model 206 1.4 x line triptonic and 2 days ago atiker safe fast lpg .. It feels like it will burn me very much before .. 3.80 - 4 km -20 was burning .. that is, it was making 135 km with 95 gasoline of 50 TL, almost now ... now it is 70 km and only 2 green lights are on .. DO YOU NORMAL? how much should burn tank is 40 lt .. AND another issue is; luckily, the device called solenoid valve is broken .. first they change the oil and then let's see I changed it but it is still the same ... those who know it is ... can the car burn so much? [/QUOTE] Selamunaleykum. Hello brother. I have had both of your two problems and my experience is new. I had my 2002 model 206 automatic gearbox installed a year ago atiker tube. In order not to take up space, I got it from the smallest tanks, 32 LT. It takes 26-27 LT of gas to the fully depleted 32 LT tank, this liter amount is higher in cold weather, the tanks in summer receive less gas, due to gas expansion. The master who wore it was really a tradesman and I am very pleased. Since the vehicle is injected, there is no change in the traction of the tube vehicle, it goes like gasoline. My workplace from home is daily going 7.5 + 7.5 in the evening, so there is a 15 km road and the roads I go to are always by roads, lights and stop. It also burns around 26-27 cents. I am traveling 230-240 km with 27 liters. When it comes to the gas indicator light, the assessment of the gas consumption according to the light. When receiving the gas, reset the Km and continue until the gas is completely finished. it will make noise and the car will go to gasoline since the gas is exhausted. Then you will look at your Km you reset, how many Km you have traveled. you can learn your gas status clearly. As for the transmission, I had the same problem, when the vehicle was having difficulty on the ramps, the ramp was not shifting upwards, it smelled like a burnt tire smell from time to time. It was great, Insha'Allah, it does not repeat the problem. The ramps that I have gone up in 1-2 gears before I do it now are very comfortable in "D". 25
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
lonelyroad
Thank you for the information you provided .. I have another problem now and I just read the forum .. the gas needle falls down when the car is going with the tube .. that is, I bought gas for 60 TL and at the same time I bought 35 TL gasoline and the needle fell down looks like the gas is over . but the tube still exists .. how did i not understand this work

According to the forum writers, gasoline is not the sight, the gas gauge is correct, which has calculated the vehicle wheel rotation and dropped the needle? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
lonelyroad
Also, I travel 100 km with a gas of 20 TL, with a tube ... 140 km to 50 TL with gasoline was difficult .. I think I saved a lot =)
08.05.2020 16:55 # 8
albatros
Hello there. I got it last week safefast. I made 170 KM in the city and 380 KM in the city with 60 TL lpg. the tank is 32 liters but it is filling at 25 liters.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 9
ERSOY-06
friends, I have been using gasoline and LPG vehicles for years, and I have been doing these calculations for you all the time, but I have been driving 1.4 HDI 206 for 4-5 months and for the first time I have had a diesel vehicle going between 1,100 and 1,200 km with an intercity warehouse. pişmanım.saygı on
08.05.2020 16:55 # 10
loiz
Since we do not always go to intercity roads, I am now thinking of selling diesel 206 and buying 1.4 vehicles with gasoline & lpg. Now can you tell us who is burning at current prices?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 11
pierson
hello friends ... 2002 model 206 xr automatic car I have installed the lpg sequential system lpg ... it was three days ... I was going in the gas that the gasoline needle also dropped and the red gasoline light came on ... so the gasoline needle dropped noticeably. . I wonder if what could be the reason? I do not understand these issues at all ... I would be glad if you help me
with best regards ....
08.05.2020 16:55 # 12
Serkan
The normal situation, the teacher thinks that the vehicle is going with gasoline, thinks that the fuel is missing and lowers the indicator, it shows the normal value the next time you buy fuel. A friend in the forum had found a cheap way solution click here .
Serco05 2012-12-14 17:29:19
08.05.2020 16:55 # 13
pierson
you said I would buy fuel next time ... you mean I want to buy gasoline ... if I buy gas, will the red light not go out anyway? so i will not drop the gas while i go ... i clicked the link but it is very difficult for me ... will the gasoline always decrease How much gas should I buy monthly? Do I need to go to the master?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 14
Serkan
I don't know how much gas you need to buy monthly, for example 30 liters of gas in the tank and thinks there is no light lit up. . In short, as long as you are using LPG, the indicator drops as if you are using gasoline.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 15
impact
I was able to measure in the end, it goes 102 km to 20 tl. If it burns 5 TL, it comes to 25 kuruş. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:55 # 16
pierson
well serco friend..master told me 20 or 35 tl of gasoline is enough for me ... this is the seat lift cables that everybody does, do they do this in seconds?
08.05.2020 16:55 # 17
Serkan
Even if my master does not know, the subject does it, I did not have a car with diesel, I didn't have a lpg vehicle other than broadway.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 18
Mesut48
[QUOTE = Serco05] I don't know how much gas you need to buy monthly, for example there is 30 liters of gas in the tank and it seems that there is no light lit up. it starts to fall again. In short, as long as you use it in LPG, the indicator drops as if it is used in gas. [/ QUOTE] It is a little more detailed explanation of what my friend says. Why does the gas needle drop while in LPG? It works with the basic principle of reflecting the electrical signals produced by the variable-value resistance element connected to the float arm to the instrument panel. However, the situation is different for vehicles such as Peugeot, Reunault and Citroen. In these vehicles, the tank float only reports the amount of fuel in the tank to the electronic control unit once the refueling is completed and its task ends at this point. The electronic control unit then calculates how much fuel the engine consumes by using the gasoline injection time and engine speed signals, and reflects the value obtained by removing the amount of fuel consumed from the first value sent by the float to the instrument panel. Therefore, there is no direct connection of fuel gauge and tank float in these vehicles. While the engine is running on LPG, the gasoline injectors are housed, so they do not consume gasoline, but the gasoline ECU continues to run and the specified calculation. Consequently, the fuel gauge will drop as soon as the car has spent petrol until the next refueling. When refueling, the electronic control unit detects the level change in the float. It reads the amount of fuel again from the float for 1 time, the fuel indicator shows the correct value and starts to execute the described algorithm. It emulates as if there was a level change in the fuel float and the fuel gauge shows the correct amount of fuel.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 19
Serkan
Maybe the battery can be used to remove and reinsert the terminal, a small possibility but can be tried.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 20
pierson
What do I have to do now ... gas is running out while gas is running out ... let's say gas is running out of gas ... what happens then ... will I be on the road?
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”