Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 x line petrol gauge issue

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
Ashraf16
Hello there,
In my 2003 model 1.4 gasoline x-line car, while the yellow fuel light is on, for example, I buy 30 liters of gasoline, the needle never plays and the light is not extinguished.
My problem is from the brain, is it from a buoy, gas filter etc. Where is the problem in this case?
I request help from my friends who have knowledge or experience in this regard,
Also, for example, when the needle on the 2nd line is in a way that I do not understand the reason of the pointer, when the spotlight goes off, the speed and speed hands come to zero (instantaneous) hour indicator turns off and on, the gas gauge needle comes to the first line and the gas light turns on (there is min 8 liters of fuel in the tank. though i know)
Thank you and respect
08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
sonerkyl
There is no problem, my teacher cannot see the buoy when fuel is taken under 7-8 lt. the other problem is to connect the electrical teacher to the device and have it look at the fault codes first.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
Ashraf16
Thank you very much for your comment, soner. I will have it connected to computer on Friday. I think there is a problem in the brain. because while the subject I opened in the forum is in the course of the course, the problem of self-burning quadruples continues, which I could not solve for any reason.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”