Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 X-line or 1.4 Xr

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:31 # 1
sedna
Hello, I want to buy a peugeot 206, but I will be excited and anxious as it will be my first car. I would appreciate it if those using 1.4 Xr or 1.4 X-line can share their experiences. And what do you suggest for LPG, is it difficult to get LPG? Should I buy a lpg-mounted vehicle or would it be better if I had it installed by myself?

Thanks

08.05.2020 20:31 # 2
samet206
XR is a series that came out in the old years, X-Line series is new accordingly but as a continuation of the XR series, as far as I know the content. However, these are the series that have the least features in terms of hardware. If you say, you will have to turn to different series. If you are doing a lot of fuel, the prices are in the middle, you have to evaluate the alternatives that are more economical than gasoline. I would be disturbed then I would look for an alternative.
08.05.2020 20:31 # 3
sedna
I have no intention of making very long roads but I thought it would be better to have a lpg as a student when I think about 30 km daily, as you say now, I don't need to have a very full package, I wanted to ask for it because I want to use it with the least problem that will be my first vehicle. Thank you very much for your answer
08.05.2020 20:31 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. If you do not get stuck on the subject of the package, do not get too close to 2004 models. After 2004, you can activate many features. Student job is better for you on lpg course. It is advantageous if you do it yourself because there is a warranty issue for lpg related problems. Or you can look at a vehicle that has a new lpg and its warranty continues.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”