Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 x-line issues

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
whiteleo
hi guys i bought a new car 206 1.4 x-line 2005 model

There are problems like this.

While traveling with the vehicle, sometimes it acts as if it is stacked forward, and it gets better. it's like I took my foot off the gas.

My 2nd question is that the vehicle clutch is very stiff and above the other vehicles that I use. When lifting it in 1st gear, it feels like I will stop it. Transitions to 1st and 2nd gear are boned and there is no problem with other gears. but it sounds like a lacquer :) this is the classic problem.

There are also clicks on rough roads in the vehicle, but I couldn't figure out yet.

Can you help me. Thanks.
whiteleo 2014-07-17 11:31:07
08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
Cyrus35
Believe me in the boned transition pejo in gears, I have the same trouble in chronicle I heard from many people :)

The click sounds coming in the same way :) The car gets a lot of road sound inside, so I complain about this, try to fix your belongings in your trunk as much as possible. There were a few processes on this subject, but I forgot the terms, like torsion or shock absorber adjustment, you can get rid of the forum, I think that knowledgeable and experienced friends will help you to find a solution.

When it comes to clutch, it seems to be finished. the above is a sign that the grip is over. You can realize that while you are using it, I think that it may be due to sudden clutter due to the difficulties you have already experienced in clutch, and clutch leakage may be just an idea. We wish you to use it without any trouble and trouble Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
whiteleo
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] Believe me in the boned transition pejo in gear I have the same problem in chronically I have heard from many people :)

The click sounds coming in the same way :) The car gets a lot of road sound inside, so I complain about this, try to fix your belongings in your trunk as much as possible. There were a few processes on this subject, but I forgot the terms, like torsion or shock absorber adjustment, you can get rid of the forum, I think that knowledgeable and experienced friends will help you to find a solution.

When it comes to clutch, it seems to be finished. the above is a sign that the grip is over. You can realize that while you are using it, I think that it may be due to sudden clutter due to the difficulties you have already experienced in clutch, and clutch leakage may be just an idea. We wish you to use it without any trouble and trouble Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]

Hmm thanks for your help.

I think we'll have a check on the press pad job. I get out of my car and get into the fiorino Believe me, the pedal feels like a bird. :)
08.05.2020 18:42 # 4
lead38
The new models are beautiful, but unfortunately these models that we ride are of poor quality, of course, there will be problems.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 5
Cyrus35
[QUOTE = whiteleo] [QUOTE = Cyrus35] Believe in boned transition pejo in gear, believe me, I have the same problem in chronicle I heard from many people :)

[/ QUOTE]

Hmm thanks for your help.

I think we'll have a check on the press pad job. I get out of my car and get into the fiorino Believe me, the pedal feels like a bird. :)
[/ QUOTE]

Believe me, I get off the 206 and get on the linea, I feel like I got on a toy car, I don't know the new models of the piano, but the clutch hardness in the old is really boring, and when I get the speed of the car in the lights, I throw it away and it hurts my foot. Amaaaaa 206 candır ya :) The first and the most beautiful HB example and equipped vehicle according to its time. now it does not mean that it does not mean and upset ourselves, this tool will not have high expectations for this budget.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 6
pusutr
I think have the front tools and crank pulley checked. I had such a problem. When the pulley and front tools changed, he noticed a lot.

08.05.2020 18:42 # 7
samet206
2.We can say that the problem is not even a problem.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 8
whiteleo
[QUOTE = pusutr] I think have the front tools and crank pulley checked. I had such a problem. When the pulley and front tools changed, he noticed a lot.

[/ QUOTE]

I couldn't understand what kind of problem the crank pulley causes. Did you say that the vehicle was piling forward instantly while driving.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 9
pusutr
2. I told the pulley for the problem. In addition, since the steering pump turns the pulley, the steering wheel becomes soft after the change. it happened to me. I wrote that you might as well.
When it comes to the problem of piling up, I think get the transmission oil checked.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 10
whiteleo
[QUOTE = pusutr] I said the hoop for the 2nd problem. In addition, since the steering pump turns the pulley, the steering wheel becomes soft after the change. it happened to me. I wrote that you might as well.
When it comes to the problem of piling up, I think get the transmission oil checked.
[/ QUOTE]

OK, thank you for checking what you said.
08.05.2020 18:42 # 11
whiteleo
Friends, I mean, I said, "Let's go to the industry. I started the master of the industry." By the time the oil came out as much as 1 liter and it was like mud, it changed to it. The clutch was like a bird, I said this is my car. I stick it to the back like I did because the grease in the gear was very low when the sanjiman oil changed and it started to have a comfortable night. And the sounds from the vehicle disappeared, I couldn't solve it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”