Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 x-line fuel problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
orcunkalayci
Hello friends. I just bought my car. 206 1.4 X-line 2003 model gasoline. I am very satisfied with my vehicle in general. But I can not say that I am satisfied with the fuel . As soon as I bought my car, I changed the oil, spark plugs and filters. I opened all four wheels and replaced the pads. As a result of the calculation I made my warehouse full, I encountered a value of 9lt / 100 km outside the city. My enthusiasm for my car faded. The values I look at in the forums are on average 5-6 lt. What could be the reason for my car to burn so much? By the way, the 5th gear does not exceed 2000-2500 revolutions 90km / h. Thank you in advance...
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR

use it, let's see, brother duser of course linings air filter can be caused by spark plugs change.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
3rkans
It must have burned it so much.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
106_arts
How many percent of the vehicle? km original?
Change the place where you take the gas and try it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
Serhun
Everything that can be done as maintenance has been done. According to the data, the clutch does not miss. The throat butterfly that comes to my mind should be cleaned. It is also likely to be a software problem.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
dukenukem82

a little too much, but if the vehicle is loaded, it seems to me normal.

08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
orcunkalayci
Thanks a lot for your friends answers. I did not clear the throat butterfly. I'll have him clean. I also have the following problem, when I get off the ramp with my vehicle (sometimes it is usually in cold weather) when I press the clutch or disengage my vehicle stops. Then I start and run. Could this be from the throat butterfly? If not, what could be the reason? Thanks a lot for your help in advance ...
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
orcunkalayci
This arad vehicle is at 105.000 km and it is original. I already bought my car because I knew it. But as I said, this fuel situation in 1.4 cars shocked me. I am in a state of cooling from my vehicle. :(
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
Serhun
[QUOTE = orcunkalayci] Friends, thank you very much for your answers. I did not clear the throat butterfly. I'll have him clean. I also have the following problem, when I get off the ramp with my vehicle (sometimes it is usually in cold weather) when I press the clutch or disengage my vehicle stops. Then I start and run. Could this be from the throat butterfly? If not, what could be the reason? Many thanks for your help in advance ... [/ QUOTE]
These problems in your vehicle are due to gogaz butterfly. It is usually cleaned if you spray the lining spray at intervals while the vehicle is running. But if you have not done it before, I recommend you to do it with someone who knows. It would be better if it is dismantled and cleaned outside with gasoline.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 10
Serhun

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Important; If you remove the idler motor, you will need to connect it to the pc and make a synchronous setting ...

Pictures are excerpts, thank you to my friend for your information and photos, health to your labor. Serhan 2011-04-04 11:30:41
08.05.2020 15:13 # 11
orcunkalayci
Thank you very much Serhun. This problem also affects the fuel situation, right?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 12
Serhun
[QUOTE = orcunkalayci] Thank you very much Serhun. This problem also affects the fuel situation, right? [/ QUOTE]
Are you still on the forum? I was thinking that you were cleaning up and picking up.
Of course, humor.
It affects the fuel very much. Yes, there is a difference between the people doing this process and there is a difference between mountains. My vehicle is like a completely different vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 13
dukenukem82
Yes, the problem is because the throat butterfly has done the previous owner in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 14
orcunkalayci
Friends, I have one more question. Would you suggest that I use WURTH to clean the injectors along with this throat cleaning? I want to solve this fuel problem and get on my favorite vehicle by riding in my car. I will be able to do these transactions over the weekend. I share the results here. B.rde my friends from 206 how many burns your car out of the city is burning?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 15
Guests
The same problem was present in me as my friends said ..
There was a big difference after cleaning the throat butterfly.
Bidet There is another important factor in the dimensions of the rims and tires which are the factors that affect the fuel extra.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 16
semih
Get well soon
08.05.2020 15:13 # 17
orcunkalayci
Guys, I cleaned the throat butterfly. There was a difference in the towing of the vehicle. The fuel is 8.2 l / 100 km. Thank you to everyone. Is this a nominal value for the 1.4 engine I have only one question? It still seemed high to me :(
08.05.2020 15:13 # 18
toprakk
Get well soon. Meanwhile it burns almost like yours in my vehicle. but I have the exhaust + hawa filter 16 wheel 205 base tire war. so it seems normal to me. Is there any modification in the vehicle?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 19
orcunkalayci
No, my vehicle has no modifications. Everything in its original form. If yours is modified and burns at these values, mine is still high. :(
08.05.2020 15:13 # 20
murat deniz
I have the same vehicle in 2004, mine. I didn't calculate like that, but I can give you a figure like this. I put 100 TL gasoline into the vehicle, while the warehouse was about to end, I traveled 400 km, including 100 km in the city. If you calculate how much you did in km, tell me so I know:) [QUOTE = orcunkalayci] Friends, I have one more question. Would you suggest that I use WURTH to clean the injectors along with this throat cleaning? I want to solve this fuel problem and get on my favorite vehicle by riding in my car. I will be able to do these transactions over the weekend. I share the results here. B.rde my friends from 206 how many burns your car out of the city is burning?
[/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”