Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 support

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:58 # 1
mehmet5939
Good day, I have a 2005 model PEUGEOT 206 1.4 diesel car, I am not very knowledgeable because I am young and my first car, so my respected elders, I advertise !!! I wanted to consult with members of turkey.
I kindly ask you not to miss your support and advice for a malfunction that has happened to me.
When I switched from reverse to first gear while maneuvering back and forth to park my car at the end of a night journey of 70-80 kilometers, the car shifted into neutral when it came to itself, and a hard iron sound came after that, the gear lever got loose and did not shift into gear. it does not show any resistance when moving the lever to the left and right in the neutral gear,
My car stayed on the edge of the parking lot.
Are there any of us who have experienced this problem before?
What is the main source of this problem?
What can this problem be and how can it be fixed?
I would be grateful if you enlighten me.
I wish you a good evening
08.05.2020 20:58 # 2
GokhaN
If you tried to pass without clutching and if the gear shift was gone, there is nothing to fear from the bottom gears of the gear, a good mechanic solves the problem if necessary
08.05.2020 20:58 # 3
mehmet5939
Thank you for your reply and for informing, so can it be repaired where it is parked without going to the industry?
Can the motor master working in my neighbor Citroen & Peugeot service repair the car in the parking lot?

08.05.2020 20:58 # 4
onlycihan
Yes, if someone is able to do it, it will be very comfortable, you may just need a jack, etc. It will have to be right under it.
08.05.2020 20:58 # 5
mehmet5939
Thank you for your help
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”