Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 My Automatic Problems. Urgent Support!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
crazzy06
Hello friends. First of all, I want to start with my mobility problem.

1-) I do not have any movement problems in the city in my vehicle, only after driving at a certain speed of 70 80 km on the long road, the temperature of 90c rises and hits the bottom and the stop lamp is on. Then when I open the hood and look at it, I see that it throws water out of the water canister, but when I remove the thermostat, it definitely does not do it only when the car has a thermostat. The thermostat has changed. The heat sensor has changed. Circulation is the only place that doesn't look. I was desperate waiting for your help.

2-) Whoever gets on my vehicle has a noticeable low traction. It does not exceed 130 140 on straight road. And low traction is felt very much until you get there. How can I go about this topic?

3-) There is a 10C difference between the temperature of the car and my temperature. The actual temperature of the car is 91 while my display shows 101. What should I check in this regard?

My car 2001 Model 1.4 Automatic LPG

Thank you very much in advance. I am waiting for your valuable comments.
crazzy06 2016-11-13 01:40:19
08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
crazzy06
I'm waiting for your help
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, when it comes to the problems between us, do I have LPG in the vehicle I want to ask you, and when the engine was made for the engine - which was changed. come to answer your questions

1-You say there is no problem in the city, even if it is not a thermostat. But if it overheats when the thermostat is attached on the long road, there are two possibilities on the long road. either the thermostat is defective or the circulation pump is broken, as you said. there may also be air in the coolant.

2-If you said the vehicle is not going, the problem may be related to the gearbox. Do you have any problems such as knocking during gear changes? When was the last time the gearbox and filter changed? connect it to the computer and check the status of the shaman. have the coil - spark plug - filter and air hoses checked. The catalantic convector can be clogged.

The 3-pointer needle must be set incorrectly.

Finally, using the tool without antifreeze
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
samet206
You say traction is low, you have a heat problem, you say water is running out. Do you have a problem with gasket? There may be a problem with water lubrication. It may also be related to the wrong thermostat on the indicator.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
crazzy06
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] anıl first welcome, when it comes to problems between us, do I have lpg in the vehicle I want to ask you, and when it was done for the engine - engine maintenance, which parts changed. come to answer your questions

1-You say there is no problem in the city, even if it is not a thermostat. But if it overheats when the thermostat is attached on the long road, there are two possibilities on the long road. either the thermostat is defective or the circulation pump is broken, as you said. there may also be air in the coolant.

2-If you said the vehicle is not going, the problem may be related to the gearbox. Do you have any problems such as knocking during gear changes? When was the last time the gearbox and filter changed? connect it to the computer and check the status of the shaman. have the coil - spark plug - filter and air hoses checked. The catalantic convector can be clogged.

The 3-pointer needle must be set incorrectly.

Finally, using the tool without antifreeze
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you.

I have LPG in my vehicle. I maintain the engine without interrupting or even timing the engine. When I bought the car, I changed the gearbox oil to 30 thousand km. If I remember correctly, the master said that it changed every 60 70 thousand, but if I change the gearbox filter, I do not know about it. When I get it to R while it is cold in the gearbox, I can not say that it does knock, but it does not happen occasionally. I have 3 or 4 originals, and I have the same problem with all of them. How can I see how I can control the circulation from circulation with great care?

And finally, I asked the catalatic repellent to the exhaust, but when it was emptied, he said he wouldn't be examined. I don't know much about that subject. I would be glad if you inform

crazzy06 2016-11-18 03:39:31
08.05.2020 20:02 # 6
crazzy06
[QUOTE = samet206] You say the traction is low, you say there is a heat problem. There may be a problem with water lubrication. It may also be related to the wrong thermostat on the indicator.
[/ QUOTE]

I don't think there is a problem with the gasket. As a result of the dripping of my car last summer, the cylinder head gasket changed. There's no lubrication in water.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 7
ALLEX
Take a look at the circuit without neglecting it.
You will see that it is not able to grow the coolant to the required rate, as it cannot catch the pressure.
The temperature rises as he cannot cool down in time.

I expect you to share my solution as a result.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 8
rk1061
slm. I think you can not find a solution by writing these problems here. they are not simple, obviously. Judging by what he described, even the cylinder head can be opened. If you have a master who took your car, I recommend you to take it and show it.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 9
NAZIM69
If your engine is a TU type engine, the circulation pump or radiator may be clogged. If you are in the European side of Istanbul, www.akdanotomotiv.com can help you. He understands electronics and electronics well educated in France.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”