Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI X-LINE 2003 Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:27 # 1
Selox
206 1.4 HDI X-LINE 2003 when my vehicle is overloaded with gas, sudden gas shortage occurs and the current gas cut is like braking and it goes to normal and continues on its way. This event happens in seconds. However, there is no problem when I load the gas normally and use it. Also, from time to time, when I want to stop at the light or something, the oil lamp and the stop lamp are on and off, like STOP, when the vehicle is slowing down. I do not know if this may be due to contactlessness, but there is no problem while moving. It also flashes at idling but this is very rare. What's the problem ?

In addition, today the sound of the gas pedal sounds like bee buzz. When it gives light gas it feels like a cut but there is a sound. Something seems to be turning around?

I got errors on the computer 4 and deleted them. No problem other than sound. What is the sound? I am waiting for your comments below error codes ..

DTC P0704 Clutch Switch Input Circuit Malfunction Installation-Clutch Button Sensor / Switch-Motor Electronics-Transmission Electronics

P0102 air mass meter input signal low Air mass too low (signal frequency too low)

DTC P0380 Glow Plug Circuit Malfunction Plumbing - Glow Plug Relay - Fuse - Engine Electronics
P0571 Crus Control System / Brake Switch A Circuit Malfunction - Loose Pin Connections Crus Control System / Multifunction Switch -Baypast System

08.05.2020 19:27 # 2
cuqbox
While my friend says the same vehicle has a gas cut in me; If there is a build-up or a drop in the tachometer in the vehicle, it is very likely that the pressure is from the lining ...
See your hydraulic level for the warning light, especially on inclined roads ...
I have no idea for the sound ...
because I have experienced things like these, what I can think of because of what I have experienced ..
of course, it is useful to look at the service or a better master who understands ...
It is possible to get a solution from an irrelevant place :)
08.05.2020 19:27 # 3
Selox
Gas cut is as follows; like braking occasionally. so seconds. But when you delete it, the problem is gone. Couldn't it happen again? For example, the first thing that came to my mind was the mass meter. Is it because of it?
What is the hydraulic level oil? I have checked your oil.
Thanks for your interest. :)

08.05.2020 19:27 # 4
Selox
The crankshaft sensor has changed, the problem has improved. Information
08.05.2020 19:27 # 5
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selox] Crankshaft sensor changed, the problem has been resolved. Info [/ QUOTE]

thank you for the information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”