Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi X desing The car's accelerator pedal is faulty.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
_pathfinder_
Hello, I wish all of our forum members to celebrate the Ramadan Feast.
2006 model 206 1.4hdi xdesing model vehicle has a problem, the malfunction lamp is not lit I have a problem with the computer. I park the car for 5 minutes (I stop and release it without removing the key). I come and run the car (without gas), it works normally, but when you take the 1st gear and press the gas pedal, neither the rpm sounds or the km-tachometer is moving. It works at idle. It was very frustrating when I was in a very frustrating situation. It starts eating gas in 5-10-15 seconds on average. I can continue on the road. Note: The situation does not change when I close the convention and open it. & nbsp; Where might the problem originate - the master and the computer couldn't find anything - this is what heralds what kind of malfunction could happen in the future ???
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
koliva
My guess is the brake sensor. He says that your foot is on the brake and it does not take it even if you deliver gas. If you wish, insert the brake sensor and use a gauge to ensure its durability and button & nbsp; check if its movement is fluid.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
_pathfinder_
I do not know where the brake sensor is located, I will look at the barrier reached. But if there is a link describing the dismantling method, I would like to look and learn first. Thank you very much in advance, I will inform you about the developments.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = _pathfinder_] I don't know where the brake sensor is located, I will look at the barrier reached. I have a horizontal plastic assembly. Pull it out. Then you will see the sensor immediately above the brake pedal. Pull out the socket once. Then pull it out. It is not screwed and you need to shoot directly. The same logic when wearing it. This sensor is a simple switch that closes the circuit strangely. You can even open up the sensor so I was wondering once "LOL"
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
_pathfinder_
Master, I woke up, went out of the house and went to the press of the vehicle, while the car was running at idle, while holding the gas, it gives normal gas, and the speed rises. Is there a possibility that it will be from the diesel pump ..?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”