Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi turbo air box melting inflatable

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
27.05.2020 13:46 # 1
has_ki
hello I researched in the forum, I could not find a precedent about the issue, first of all, the peugeot 206 hdi xt 2004 model 234 000 km car was the third turbo air box as of today, the turbo air box was swollen like a balloon and it was melted, my master said that the car was too tight, but in general, take care not to exceed 3000 cycles. I show that this air box will come to the same situation. When I said what was the problem to the certain particular master, he gave evasive answers. He did not give a clear answer as if it could be in the turoda or the intake manifold. Output went out to the 6 masters. Note: Does the vehicle blow smoke after 3000 cycles, it is not clear during the day (usually before the air box changes) When the air box melts, it gives a natural whistling sound. When we put in a new one, it stops at that sound. There is no different sound in the working sound.
27.05.2020 15:32 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello. These kinds of problems are generally related to turbo, hodja. how about keeping the turbo etc. my vehicle is sometimes dismantled because it wears out. both metal and heat resistant felts should be available. https://www.google.com/search?q=206+hdi+turbo+yal%c4%b1t%c4%b1m&rlz=1c1gceu_trtr833tr833&oq=206+hdi+turbo+yal%c4%b1t%c4%b1m&aqs=chro to. .69i57.25295j0j8 & sourceid = chrome & ie = UTF-8
27.05.2020 15:39 # 3
has_ki
heat shields changed new first turbo box changed together with the complete (original product) inside the turbo box teacher. I spent 750 tl money in the turbo box in 2 months only turbo pipes heat shield etc. not included
28.05.2020 09:38 # 4
sonerkyl
Then, when you use the coach, have the turbo checked and overheating may occur due to drying in the exhaust system, etc. If there is a hot exhaust fume because of this, it can be dismantled and controlled.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”