Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi the problem of not eating gas on the first departure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:40 # 1
Pasa
Greetings friends,
It has been 1 month since I bought my car. But I have a problem that bothers me and doesn't always happen. I have searched without opening a subject, some friends who have been subject to this problem have solved the problem, some topics have remained open, so I had to open a new subject.
My car is not cold, so it never happened on the first departure in the morning, for example, I park my car after 1-2 hours of driving. When I want to get on my car again after half an hour, the car starts up normally, but after the start, the car does not accelerate, I press the accelerator pedal to the end, but if I do not react, I can stop if I am on a straight road. While the car should take over and go 40-50-60 km, it goes by 20. I shift the gear into neutral and load it on the throttle. I stop the vehicle, turn the ignition off and on, after a few attempts, it automatically heals.
This is not always the case, so I took it to the service, the master tried, did not connect to the computer, there was no malfunction. I am waiting for your help on the subject, regards.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”