Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1,4 hdi temperature factor resolved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:50 # 1
ALLEX

206 1,4 hdi is very famous for the mobility of the temperature hand in heavy traffic.
The friends on the site are a little familiar. I look at my car and try to implement it if I think of the slightest problem or improvement.

I said this for this, although I have done all kinds of control that may cause it to overheat in my vehicle, the temperature rises in Istanbul traffic.

As the hand rises, my eye always gets there and the head of my head rises faster. LOL

When I bought the car last year, there was no end of the air filter suction tube. I used it for a while.
There was no pipe like that bent question mark.
At the end, since this air inlet was located behind the radiator, the air coming from the front grille absorbed the heat of the engine and the radiator in the same way with the suction pipe.
I took the original pipe and put it on. Now, the hot air can not directly enter the interior. Although it has a noticeable effect on traction, the temperature hand moves less.
The picture is assembled below.

I think those who use open filter or those with missing filter pipe take this into consideration.
Accident-free driving to everyone.

08.05.2020 19:50 # 2
erdemchetin
Sir, when the movement is 100, do you get a warning beep?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 3
ALLEX
[QUOTE = erdemchetin] Do you get a warning beep when my teacher moves 100. Beep beep. [/ QUOTE]

Jove once (STOP) warning sound with warning. When I checked, the water level was low. I was suspicious when the sound caused by the slope was not lowering down the ramp while the ramp was going up.

I have completed the water level and stopped.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 4
erdemchetin
My screen is only one line, so I do not receive a warning, I hear the beep beep nowadays, there is no light on the indicators either. I think I need to stop using aggressive.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”