Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi Sound From The Motor ?!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Good evening, friends. For a few days, I took it to the service upon the strange sound coming from the engine. They said that the sound came from the crank pulley and should change. The pulley changed but the sound changed and increased. Do you think this sounds from the apparatus they call? My heart is stuck because other malfunctions will arise.
Brcbyrkt is 2018-06-05 23:26:01
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
sonerkyl
first, take a look at the sentence setting of the vehicle. Secondly, does this sound change as it gases. The v-belt and its bearings are not very expensive, but here is a good diagnosis, as I said, looking at the sentence setting.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 3
Brcbyrktr
Thank you soner for your answer. In the car there is only sound like this buzzing at idle. There is no sound when I give light gas or while cruising, everything is normal.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 4
fthusl
hello get past first :( look at the sentence setting then check the valve tires and thrusters my skin can make sound due to wear
08.05.2020 20:54 # 5
pusutr
This is the sound of a recirculating water pump. I changed it with the timing change, this sound started again 1 year later. Then I didn't care.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 6
cenkugur_59_@hotmail
friends I'm a new member. 2004 model 1.4 cdi sw pejom var.
The sound comes from the engine. Like the back of the car in the same error.
I try to reach it too. But my car has been in repair for 2 days.
They said the crankshaft pulley, I changed it.
They said the belt tensioner wedge.
They said I changed the strap.
They said the pulley of the charging dynamo. I did not change it, because it did not fit my head. If anyone happened to please, I would be glad if it helps.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = cenkugur_59_ @ hotmail] friends I am a new member. 2004 model 1.4 cdi sw pejom var.
The sound comes from the engine. Like the back of the car in the same error.
I try to reach it too. But my car has been in repair for 2 days.
They said the crankshaft pulley, I changed it.
They said the belt tensioner wedge.
They said I changed the strap.
They said the pulley of the charging dynamo. I did not change it, because it did not fit my head. If anyone happened to please, I would be glad if it helps.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, my teacher, look at the timing and circulation pump?
08.05.2020 20:54 # 8
cenkugur_59_@hotmail
It was understood that it has nothing to do with timing and circulation. The problem has been solved. Neither the repairers nor the errors in us. The error appeared on the spare parts. The numbers written on the belt are the same but the lengths are different. The tension swap is the same .. The brand brand changes. Her voice ended. I changed some unnecessary parts so much ..
08.05.2020 20:54 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = cenkugur_59_ @ hotmail] It was understood that it has nothing to do with timing and circulation. The problem has been solved. We put on the belt ford fiesta belt, engine noise is over. I changed some unnecessary parts so much .. [/ QUOTE]

What was the brand of the other fitted piece, hod? My spirits should definitely be skf. Other far east or domestic goods may have this kind of troubles. especially the straps need attention. I prefer dayco brand. 6 years ago due to the wrong belt megan 2 timing was broken in my car.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 10
cenkugur_59_@hotmail
The strap was bosch. But don't use it. Because many parts come from far east, they can be of different quality and different sizes.
08.05.2020 20:54 # 11
serdar5353
Is the sound produced by opening the oil cap normal? I have the same voice.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”