Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi Misfire Problem and EGR Valve

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:15 # 1
ukayl
Hello friends. I have had a misfire problem in my vehicle for a long time. It doesn't happen much, but it bothers when it happens, and it happens when it does it over and over. The misfire is like this; For example, while accelerating in second gear, especially after accelerating after 2000 revolutions, it seems as if someone is holding and dropping the car. However, as I said, it does it at lower revs but it is more likely to do it while accelerating.

Anyway, I took it to the master, connected it to the computer and looked at it. He said that the EGR Valve should change. This was around 500 lira of the sub-industry and ten of them. Originally 1700 TL. Prices are really expensive.

If we have friends who have experience with this problem, I am waiting for their messages. I have seen many issues related to EGR cleaning and closing processes, but I do not consider the shutdown process. Instead, does cleaning work?
Ukayli 2019-06-18 23:24:32
08.05.2020 21:15 # 2
sonerkyl
egr cleaning is done, my teacher will see your work for a long time.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 3
ukayl
I am thinking of getting EGR cleaning. Last week we cleared the sensor in front of the butterfly, since it has been kicking twice and hasn't done it for 4-5 days. My tracking process continues. Unfortunately, I will not be able to change soon because Egr is expensive. I also couldn't be sure that this was exactly from EGR because I learned that the crankshaft sensor could also cause this problem and not show it on the computer. Bakcaz is now ....
08.05.2020 21:15 # 4
ukayl
In the video I added to the Master, the person made the cleaning with wurth.
[TUBE] d8xkrfb_4kg [/ TUBE]
15.12.2021 20:26 # 5
Rmzn156
I have the same problem, how did you fix it? I would be very grateful if you could inform me.
03.08.2022 09:55 # 6
ukayl
The problem is not with the egr, there is a part attached to the side of the front wheel, it has changed, something about the rev, I can't remember the name now.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”