Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI Gas Interruption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:49 # 1
mcfearcombat
Hello,

My vehicle is 2003 model 206 1.4 HDI.

In the past days, changes such as steering wheel hydraulic record, brake pad, tie rod head, and table were made. After these changes (I don't know about these changes or not) I started having a problem.

To summarize briefly, the problem with my vehicle is that it is as if they were holding it from behind while the vehicle was going. No matter how much I root the gas at that moment, the cycle remains at the same level and this event continues for 3-4 seconds. Then suddenly the vehicle takes its tossing over as if the handle is broken. By the way, there is a problem in the transmission ball, but there is no problem with the gear changes, I do not think the problem is caused by it.

It is stated in a number of sources that I have searched in the forums that the problem may be due to oil splashing on the pressure sensor from the turbo.

I would be grateful if I could learn your views and experiences about the problem ...
08.05.2020 20:49 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. As you said, it's not about printing. the problem is most likely related to the turbo. have the turbocharger checked and there are small hoses on them, which may be a nuisance. also a flow meter
08.05.2020 20:49 # 3
mcfearcombat
Thank you very much for your interest. After looking at the problem, I will indicate the results.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 4
KILIC
It is not likely to be from the flow meter.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 5
mcfearcombat
When the steering hydraulic record changed, our master had cleaned the engine with 2 cans of lining spray for oil cleaning, as there was oil in every part. Is it possible to be from it or oil. So is there any part that I can clean and try it myself?
08.05.2020 20:49 # 6
sonerkyl
entered the exact flowmeter sockets, the lining spray is more likely to make it from it
08.05.2020 20:49 # 7
mcfearcombat
Master, I don't know exactly the location of this sensor. Actually, there is a place I guess, but I will not deal with the wrong place. A visual etc. are there ? In addition, if I insert the socket myself and dry it, does the malfunction lab cause burning or another malfunction? mcfearcombat 2018-03-28 14:19:40
08.05.2020 20:49 # 8
sonerkyl
you can disassemble and clean the socket yourself. but use products such as contact spray while cleaning. This is my teacher.

08.05.2020 20:49 # 9
mcfearcombat
Hello again,

In order to help friends with similar problems, I will state the course of the problem here.

Update: Today I took the electrician master vehicle, and while I was driving the vehicle turned on the engine malfunction lamp, then went out by itself. However, since the brains are memory, we read the error codes.

The vehicle gave an eccentric error due to the injectors and because we were loaded for a long time. My master, who examined the vehicle, said that the problem was not electrical and was not caused by the flow meter. He said that the problem is related to the injectors and the third injector gives more. In addition, when the vehicle is loaded on the gas, it throws white smoke and stated that this problem is encountered in diesel-related situations.

We talked to a master, he said, that the injectors will be removed and sent to the pump to understand the problem. However, if it is not in injectors, he stated that the problem will go up to the engine. I postponed the process to another day, as the hour was late and the vehicle would remain in the industry if we removed the injectors.

If you can state your comments and opinions on the subject. In addition, the cost of injectors and cleaning, adjustment, etc. is estimated. I would be very happy if you can give an idea.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 10
sonerkyl
injector repair ranges from 500-1200 TL for all. depends on the situation
08.05.2020 20:49 # 11
mcfearcombat
10.04.2018 - Update:

Hello, we still haven't been able to solve the problem in the vehicle, this time the clutch was constantly pressed when we got the car connected to the computer, and the electric master disassembled the clutch disc and canceled it. Then we got the error of flow meter short circuit as a continuous error and wired it to the master socket and the error disappeared. On the day of that procedure, the vehicle did not kick, except for a few minor misfires, but the next day I was in trouble with the same problem.

We will look at the injectors, but I do not dare to get in there because the labor cost is too high and we do not know if the problem is there or not. If the problem is not solved after giving so much money, it will be frustrated for me. Could the socket have failed again, or where else is it from? Now I have come to the level of disgust from the vehicle and we can not solve the problem. Masters, I am waiting for your opinions.

Also, the vehicle has a problem with the gearbox, according to the master, there is a problem with the ball. The transmission will be downloaded and looked at next week, may the problem be related to this? Can any problem with the gearbox cause a short-term gas cut?

mcfearcombat 2018-04-11 08:31:28
08.05.2020 20:49 # 12
hasayduman
The same problem has been happening in me over the past 3 months,

First, I had the gas maintenance done, the gas master said that it has nothing to do with the gas, it could be from the crank,
Then there was normal maintenance, under the engine there were oil leaks, felt changed, and Spark plugs changed.
hasaydu financing 2018-04-11 15:01:44
08.05.2020 20:49 # 13
hasayduman
[QUOTE = mcfearcombat] 10.04.2018 - Update:

Hello, we still haven't been able to solve the problem in the vehicle, this time the clutch was constantly pressed when we got the car connected to the computer, and the electric master disassembled the clutch disc and canceled it. Then we got the error of flow meter short circuit as a continuous error and wired it to the master socket and the error disappeared. On the day of that procedure, the vehicle did not kick, except for a few minor misfires, but the next day I was in trouble with the same problem.

We will look at the injectors, but I do not dare to get in there because the labor cost is too high and we do not know if the problem is there or not. If the problem is not solved after giving so much money, it will be frustrated for me. Could the socket have failed again, or where else is it from? Now I have come to the level of disgust from the vehicle and we can not solve the problem. Masters, I am waiting for your opinions.

Also, the vehicle has a problem with the gearbox, according to the master, there is a problem with the ball. The transmission will be downloaded and looked at next week, may the problem be related to this? Can any problem with the gearbox cause a short-term gas cut?

[/ QUOTE]

I have the same problem with your problem, Let me look at the evening whatever you want the master changed?
08.05.2020 20:49 # 14
mcfearcombat
Master, it would be great. Let's try it. Otherwise we will replace all parts until we find the problem. Costs incur every piece I replace.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 15
hasayduman
[QUOTE = mcfearcombat] Master, we'd better try it too. Otherwise we will replace all parts until we find the problem. Costs incur every piece I replace. [/ QUOTE] 1 Set spark plug
2-grank front seal
3-oil filter billet gasket

I have not had any gas cuts since 12 of March, three of which have been made.
I think from the grank front seal, if there is oil leakage there,
08.05.2020 20:49 # 16
mcfearcombat
Update 17.04.2018: Another problem occurred in the vehicle. Although the brake is not pressed when we turn on the headlights, the rear upper taillight whirls after 4-5 minutes. I made research on the internet both about my gas cutting problem and this problem and there were some people who solved the problem that the gas cutting problem could be from the brake sensors.

So I changed the brake sensor. However, there was no change neither in the whirring of the stop lamp nor in the gas cutting problem.

Not being able to find the problem was a daunting for me now. We alternately change individual parts and rebuild almost the entire car.
mcfearcombat 2018-04-17 08:34:13
08.05.2020 20:49 # 17
KILIC
I wonder if I have a leak in the car.
08.05.2020 20:49 # 18
mcfearcombat
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] I wonder if I have an electric leak in the car. [/ QUOTE]

Master will also go to the electrician master for him, but my priority is this misfire problem. I tried to see if the brake could be connected, if it could connect with it and cut the gas, but it didn't.

Also, there is a shortage of balls in the gearbox of the vehicle, I suspect it, whether it is out of gear while driving, but gear changes etc. there is no problem just making sound.

Is it possible for us to connect to the computer so that we can better understand the problem of the vehicle, to track errors while driving or track injector conditions?
08.05.2020 20:49 # 19
KILIC
When it comes to electrical, everything can be related to everything. If there is a leg, the wrong signal may be going to the brain. In my opinion, first of all, if there is a leg, have it checked. The km sensor was connected to the gearbox, if I am not mistaken about the gearbox. While driving, you can connect to the pc and follow the errors.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”