Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI engine master

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:24 # 1
obayazit68
I have 206 owners for about two years. My car is the 2003 model Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI. I am very satisfied with the vehicle in general, especially fuel saving is excellent. You can travel almost everywhere in the city and between cities for the bus money. I had the injectors cleaned and adjusted, the camshaft sensor changed, the pressure pad, the circulation pump and the timing changed. The last brain malfunctioned and I changed it too. You will say what's wrong. Yes, there is traction in the gas intermediate rpm between 2000-2500 rpm. In other words, it takes time to recover in these periods while on the move. So you hit the gas and can't get traction to a certain extent, and then the cycle rises and accelerates. Especially when I want to accelerate on a mid-level ramp, when I shift up, the engine contracts and revs, I ramp up to 3000-3200 revs in 3 gears, and when I shift into 4 gears, the vehicle contracts and loses speed and slows down.
I did not understand what the problem was. In the meantime, they said the turbo was normal.
So I need a good master in Ankara who understands the Peugeot 206 1.4 HDI car.
Waiting for your friends, help and advice.
Thanks for those who are interested ...
obayazit68 2017-06-07 23:18:07
08.05.2020 20:24 # 2
emrahyilmaz84
I think he would do it even if it was injectors. Even if it is from Yakitt, it does it at upper ages. My personal opinion may be related to TURBO. Turbo is not always enabled. It is activated according to a certain pressure. If that pressure does not occur, I know that there are thin pipes that sense the traction drops and the pressure, they can clog over time. I think the turbo pressure will be first
08.05.2020 20:24 # 3
pusutr
There is a possibility of compressor leakage in the engine. In the maintenance of injectors, injector washers were not replaced?
08.05.2020 20:24 # 4
sonerkyl
I would say check the solenoid valve. The problems of not eating gas arise from this piece too.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 5
obayazit68
[QUOTE = emrahyilmaz84] I think it would make it continuous, even if it is from injectors. Even if it is from Yakitt, it does it at upper ages. My personal opinion may be related to TURBO. Turbo is not always enabled. It is activated according to a certain pressure. If that pressure does not occur, I know that there are thin pipes that sense the traction drops and the pressure, they can clog over time. I think the turbo pressure will be first [/ QUOTE]

The master turbo I went to said normal, but ... I doubt it.
That's why I'm looking for another master in Ankara.

Also, I have to mention that especially when the vehicle first starts, that is, it reacts better when the engine is cold.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 6
obayazit68
[QUOTE = pusutr] There is a possibility of compressor leakage in the motor. In the maintenance of injectors, injector washers were not replaced?
[/ QUOTE]

The injectors were serviced once, passed twice, but ...
So I am looking for another good master in Ankara

Also, I have to mention that especially when the vehicle first starts, that is, it reacts better when the engine is cold.
obayazit68 2017-06-08 11:13:20
08.05.2020 20:24 # 7
obayazit68
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I would like to check the solenoid valve. The problems of not eating gas arise from this piece too. [/ QUOTE]

Master, I didn't know what it was.
That's why I'm looking for another good master in Ankara.

08.05.2020 20:24 # 8
sonerkyl
this is the part i call

If the problem does when the engine is warming up, the oil cooler may be malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 20:24 # 9
Realisty
First of all, guys, I have just joined the forum and thank you for your sharing. I have been using 206 XLINE 1.4 HDI for 2 years on the subject. I have the same distress my friend is experiencing, the flow meter has changed (marelli brand) the pressure has changed the pad, the timing has changed but when this vehicle warms up, the car officially collapses before my cycle time exceeds 3000 hours, sometimes one person (65kg weight) falls down to 2nd gear on ramps, 3 times I cleaned the injector. I bought my car for 12.000tl, I paid 13000tl, still I was not satisfied. When I first bought, I was seeing the speed of 160km in 4th gear, and due to my job it was not possible to put it in 5th gear. now the speed and efficiency are very good down the ramp on the straight road and sweet ramps when the engine is cold. But if the steep ramps are slightly warmed in the vehicle, such as 40 degrees in angle, I have to exit in 2 gears, sometimes when I squeeze the car a little on the ramp or on a 50km road, my vehicle does not exceed 3000 rpm, the engine light is on, when the vehicle is moving, the engine light turns off, the engine light comes on when I turn the ignition off and start again still lit but I can go over 3000 cycles, what can I do? Can you help?
08.05.2020 20:24 # 10
Realisty
Hello friends, I have reviewed the forum a little bit. The friends in the 307 group stated that they are turbo electro vans, this week I will go to the industry and have them checked.

08.05.2020 20:24 # 11
Realisty
Hello friends, has anyone reached the conclusion on the subject, my problem continues
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”