Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 hdi electricity cut

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:47 # 1
mehmetefe8679
Hello friends, first of all.
my car 2006 model 206 1.4 hdi x design model
Until 1 year ago, the hands on the instrument panel suddenly dropped to zero, and after a while, they were receding.
last month it just went out while the vehicle was on the road. I have run a problem. The same problem happened half an hour later. he repeated this 3 times.
He did not give the same problem again. budefa only the pointer in the speed indicator drops to zero and turns up to the speed point which spontaneously navigates when it is turned on and operated after 5 or 10 km.
While these are happening, there is a sound that pops up at the bottom of the fuse where the fuse is.
I am very happy with my vehicle but this problem bothers me.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, you can find many topics in the forum about your welcome problem if you do some research.
08.05.2020 19:47 # 3
mehmetefe8679
I look at all the issues, but none of them are the same as mine. I have seen comments on some subjects as stemmed from aquarium.
When I show it to the master, they call the vehicle's brain or fuse board or installation tan. They said we had to change them in order and try them. which means a lot of expenses. gives this problem 1 to 2 times a week.
I'll put the battery heads today and wear them tomorrow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”