Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDi egr cancellation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:58 # 1
gokhn89
good forum to all of you guys.

About a month ago, I bought the 2005 206 hdi. I can say that I am in love with my car since I was sick since the first day it was produced. I went to a master I knew today, we connected the car to the computer, what's wrong with the car, we looked at the problem turned out to be in the EGR valve. We opened the bonnet, we took the cable behind the air filter and we put something on its end and thus we canceled the EGR. There is no trace of black smoke, I am now enjoying the bottom gas. And the car's traction has visibly increased. The point I want to consult you is 1) its effect on fuel consumption? 2) Are there any problems during the inspection? Good forums to all of us.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 2
Alicilik
EGR allows waste fuel to return into the engine. You were throwing the fuel with low combustion power back into the engine and the gas coming out of your vehicle was falling, making the gas more harmful to the nature. You have blocked them with EGR cancellation.

There is no problem since the examination. If the catalyst puts the required obstacle if you cancel the catalyst, you will not be able to undergo an exhaust inspection. But this is not the case with EGR.

It is called a system that lowers the EGR engine temperature, but I am not sure of this.

There may be an increase in fuel. Because when you are loaded in diesel vehicles, fuel will not burn suddenly. The vehicle is accumulated and the fuel is thrown away (egr throws it back into the system) you will not be able to benefit from it anymore. Low speed use is not a problem, but I believe that the performance you get in high speed and sudden movements will affect the fuel in the opposite direction.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 3
gokhn89
Thank you very much for your answer, I have found an answer to all the questions I did not ask in one answer. I don't think the curve lowers the temperature. "I forgot to write a bidet," said the master. As I understand it, it is a piece that shortens the life of the engine in order to protect the environment.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 4
Alicilik
[QUOTE = gokhn89] Thank you very much for your answer, I found an answer to all the questions I did not ask in one answer. I don't think the curve lowers the temperature. "I forgot to write a bidet," said the master. As far as I understand, egr is a piece that shortens the life of the motor in order to protect the environment. [/ QUOTE]

You're welcome. I do not know the life shortening issue, but the factories have to be very cautious about the environment. In many countries, there is no absurd age engine volume phenomenon in our country, as in our country, on the taxation system CO2 emission. The 2014 3.0 diesel car tax there is 40 euro per year, while the 1994 3.0 diesel tax is 500euro. Now the vehicles oscillate very little.

There will be no vehicles that are diesel and do not bind institutions. After a while, the vehicle will become an institutional one and continue to work in such a way.

If the vehicle is around 80000km, I recommend you to have a carbonclean.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 5
gokhn89
Whatever the vehicle is clean, now it is 178000 :) then we would call our country tax on CO2 emission, but I don't know.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 6
Alicilik
They will not make it to the vehicle in 178 thousand. That engine purchase is now dry. He will continue and continue
08.05.2020 17:58 # 7
reality59
[QUOTE = Receivability] EGR allows the return of waste fuel into the engine. You were throwing the fuel with low combustion power back into the engine and the gas coming out of your vehicle was falling, making the gas more harmful to the nature. You have blocked them with EGR cancellation.

There is no problem since the examination. If the catalyst puts the required obstacle if you cancel the catalyst, you will not be able to undergo an exhaust inspection. But this is not the case with EGR.

It is called a system that lowers the EGR engine temperature, but I am not sure of this.

There may be an increase in fuel. Because when you are loaded in diesel vehicles, fuel will not burn suddenly. The vehicle is accumulated and the fuel is thrown away (egr throws it back into the system) you will not be able to benefit from it anymore. Low speed use is not a problem, but I believe that the performance you get in high speed and sudden movements will affect the fuel in the opposite direction.
[/ QUOTE]

In addition to Ali's comment, as someone who has done egr cancellation, there is an increase of approximately 0.4 0.5% in fuel in urban use, in addition, there is a decrease in the same level on the long road. In addition, the temperature of the city engine can go up to between 90 and 100 degrees, it changes depending on the traffic situation.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 8
reality59
Brother, there is a pipe at the back of the engine, you disassemble it and close the end so :)
08.05.2020 17:58 # 9
reality59
http://image5.sahibinden.com/photos/25/65/47/123256547rpu.jpg

This is the pipe :)
08.05.2020 17:58 # 10
reality59
I made it for 35 TL last summer :)
08.05.2020 17:58 # 11
Alicilik
Let me look at your horse's chassis and I have a picture.

If I find the part number from the photo falcon pejo, I seem to solve it with a combination.
08.05.2020 17:58 # 12
gokhn89
Well, at 206 at the very middle of the window at the back of the engine :) I wouldn't know 307 :)
08.05.2020 17:58 # 13
Alicilik

[QUOTE = SEDRA]

1. Disassembly
Place the vehicle on a lift.
Disconnect the battery connections.
Remove:
  • Engine cover
  • Air box
Figure: b1kg00zd Resmi tam ekran göster
Disconnect the electrical connection: Socket (at the location indicated by "a").
Remove:
  • the bolts (5)
  • the clamps (6)
  • Pipe (4)
  • Bolt (3)
Disconnect the heat exchanger (2) from the EGR valve (7).
Separate: Heat exchanger (2).
Remove:
  • the bolts (1)
  • EGR valve (7)
2. Nickname
Figure: b1kg010d Resmi tam ekran göster
CAUTION : Replace: Metal seal (9) - O-ring seal (8) - clamps (6).
Attach:
  • EGR valve (7)
  • the bolts (1)
Assemble: Heat exchanger (2) - EGR valve (7).
Attach:
  • Bolt (3)
  • Pipe (4)
  • the clamps (6)
  • the bolts (5)
Plug in the socket (at the location indicated by "a").
Attach:
  • Air box
  • Engine cover
CAUTION : Carry out the operations to be performed after the battery is deactivated.
Reconnect the battery.

[/ QUOTE]

this gives an idea

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”