Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI door problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:15 # 1
ugur1418
When I first bought my peugeot 206 hdi 2005 model car that I bought 2 months ago, I only hurt the doors in the right side with the key. If you have friends who understand without looking at the door presser 200 TL, they can help you at least to have an idea.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 2
samet2461
[QUOTE = ugur1418] When I first bought my peugeot 206 hdi 2005 model car that I bought 2 months ago, I only hurt the door in the right side with the key. I went to the electrician and directed to the body shop.
How does he master 200 TL per door. Exit door is more expensive than buy and buy brother & nbsp; "Big & nbsp ;. look at another body shop. I think your lock system is working but I open it hard and you are stuck somewhere.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 3
ugur1418
[QUOTE = samet2461] [QUOTE = ugur1418] When I first bought my peugeot 206 hdi 2005 model car that I bought 2 months ago, I only hurt the right side doors with the key and the key behind the driver's door with the key behind it. I am not able to get in the trunk, since it does not hurt from the fabric. I went to the electrician, directed to the body shop. >
how does he master 200 TL per door. Exit door is more expensive than buy and buy brother & nbsp; "Big & nbsp ;. look at another body shop. I think the lock system is working, but I open it hard, you wrote it is getting stuck somewhere. I said okay, thank you for not understanding the master. I'm hurting with my hand.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 4
samet2461
Brother, if you know a little bit, maybe if you disassemble a door, there is a visible problem. The reaction on my vehicle was late. the rear right door was opened 2 seconds after opening the doors. I pulled out the lubricant spray, sprayed the lock and then straightened it. If your job is very bad, I think it is electronic but maybe it is due to the bodywork. go to a good electrician first I think
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”