Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI cycle problem with chip tuning

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
Burak76
Hello friends,

I just joined you. I bought a 2008 Model Van type 1.4 HDI last week. It is stated that there is software in the vehicle. Already 85.6 Hp appeared in experde. The vehicle has minor problems. I will have them done as soon as possible. But my problem is as follows;

Very good on departure and fast
While accelerating in 2nd gear, there is a slight swing in the gearbox. Why could it be?
While accelerating in the 3rd and 4th gears, for example, the speed increases from 2500 to 3500, there is a fall and the vehicle is accelerating and it goes up to 4000-4500 revolutions. Is this normal?
The master clutch I was looking at was finished, he said. He said he was stripping.

Do software vehicles pass through visas?

It was a lot of questions, but it was the first time I had a peugeot. excuse me ...
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. May my Lord use you without any accident.

The problem is, as the teacher, as the teacher said, whether it is software with no problems.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
GokhaN
Good luck, I am a old user of 206 1.4 hdi. 206's with chips pass the inspection. all chip vehicles are inspected. It doesn't matter much in the 4-5 chip vehicle. 1-2-3 series is going in 4-5 standard settings so it feels a little bit like that.

I do not think the clutch set will be in trouble.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
Burak76
Thank you very much for the answers ...

And if you know, can you say a good master in Izmir? I do not want to be kissed in the services. Be a master, let us be comfortable. Be with your client. As you know, when they go to the service, when there is a defective part, they say that they have to change whatever is complete. For example, before my car, I had a Ford fiesta Flair 2001 model. They issued a price of 5,500 TL with a vow to take it to the service. I bought the vehicle for 17000. They said that the complete front arrangement shock absorber assembly will change whatever. I did not make it and then I sold the vehicle to 17000 again.

I wish drives save and sound to everybody...

08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Burak76] Thank you very much for the answers ...

And if you know, can you say a good master in Izmir? I do not want to be kissed in the services. Be a master, let us be comfortable. Be with your client. As you know, when they go to the service, when there is a defective part, they say that they have to change whatever is complete. For example, before my car, I had a Ford fiesta Flair 2001 model. They issued a price of 5,500 TL with a vow to take it to the service. I bought the vehicle for 17000. They said that the complete front arrangement shock absorber assembly will change whatever. I did not make it and then I sold the vehicle to 17000 again.

I wish drives save and sound to everybody...

[/ QUOTE]

Our members from Izmir answer but I do not recommend you to go to the empty service. Smile If there is a place with a blank peugeot signboard on Saturday and in general, all of them will get you around 2500 TL for the front and rear team clutch timing circulation etc.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”