Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI Clutch wire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:38 # 1
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Hello Peugeot I'm a new member of turkey forum 2s AnAdIr 2005 model 206 1.4 HDi I own my vehicle 41.500kmdeyk 2. I changed from ankaradaki old Idris uncle as hand aldım.43b the vicinity of the pressure pad complete so few kilometers, she linings how exhausted you ever saw was finished until the rivet pad printing pads being new to Even though, for 6 months, the clutch had been gripping up, and when it was loaded in heavy traffic, the clutch had been shaking and gripping me, but it was time to pass two weeks ago when I came out of a steep slope, I tried a couple of lovers, I didn't try to make it sound again. This crackling sound started to increase gradually, I couldn't care much since I was in the final week. I also got a price from automotive in Istanbul, I thought it was obvious that the problem was on the wire for the clutch wire, but it did not die until Istanbul, then I went out of Paris to go to Istanbul on Friday, but I looked at the situation, and I saw that the situation was improved and I broke down the way, and I got worse, and I had a worse debt. As the wire broke off, the pedal was going to the bottom. I decided to go to the service instead of the industry since it is 6 hours. There are 5 laughed masters :) and when he pressed the pedal, he said yes when the sound came out and they started to take care of it. Now the main part is after this ...

berke gave 65 TL for the automotive part price I got from the service 55 tl workmanship 26 tl repair took 15 minutes did not take the process is simple, the car was already cleaned, the max did not take 30 minutes, so the service was even more convenient and faster than the industry, the service here in sakarya service özöztürkler peugeot

< div> and after the wire changes, the gear shifts of the vehicle are much more relieved. As if there is no k, if you have a tougher and more beautiful feeling on the clutch pedal ..

If your clutch is shaking and there is a bit of crunch in your clutch pedal, I would have a clutch wire checked because it breaks If you are staying on the road, I asked for the price of mobile service here, they will charge an extra fee of 1.5 TL for every km after 75 TL until 20km ..
08.05.2020 17:38 # 2
emre_akdag
First of all, welcome to our forum. Thank you for your valuable information you shared with us and for your information. Pleasant forums :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”