Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI Block Cracked. Emergency aid.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
Guests
Friends; A friend of mine rented 206 HDI to Rent a Car. He gave the vehicle to a customer in Rent a Car. The vehicle cracked the block. Then Rent a Car went bankrupt. He couldn't get the money from a friend Ren a Car. He already had a contract on a fabricated paper. He went to the lawyer and it didn't work. Anyway, it happened once.

The block of the vehicle was welded, of course, it was not welded. Then the top cylinder was sculpted, etc.

Now we need a block. Injectors need to change at 200,000 km.

If we give the old parts to the output

Lower Engine Block 1,500 TL

Lower engine block + upper cylinder block (pistons etc.) 2.250 TL.

He also said that if you give the old parts somewhere called Yıldız OTO in Ankara, I will give a complete 1.4 HDI engine for 2,000 TL. If you don't give the pieces 2,500 TL.

Will the lower engine block adapt now that the upper cylinder head has been trimmed? Or should I be corrected at the Relief?

Are injectors expensive of these vehicles?

I don't use Peugeot, but according to my accounts; injectors, engine block reaches 2 thousand rubles. So buying a complete engine is not more profitable?

Do you have acquaintances now? Can you help?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
hasimayaz
Mr. Adem, first of all I would like to present my wishes for this unfortunate event.
If we need to examine the subject from the beginning, the applications of sewing and welding to a high-pressure engine can never give a positive result. It seems that the same result has been reached in your vehicle.
I still haven't understood how the cover was sculpted. But if you are going to use the old cover, it will definitely have to be grinded. However, the damage to the cover should be such that it can be recovered by grinding. The use of a ground cover is not necessarily a standard of fault recovery. The high pressure that may occur due to the contraction of the piston bearing may cause your vehicle to burn gaskets or disintegrate the piston.
The prices I get from the Peugeot Service Box are in TL as follows. When we roughly review the situation for the last time, a complete bounce HDI engine looks much more profitable.
Reference Description Quantity Price - VAT Price + VAT Total
00001980A9 NE INJ HOLDER 4 US $ 194.64 US $ 194.63
00000200CN CYLINDER-HEAD 1 3,835.09 TRY 4.525.41 TRY 4.525.41 TRY
00000130AS CYLDR BLOCK NEW 1 3.165,44 TRY 3.735,22 TRY 3.735,22 TRY

Total - VAT 9,940.29 TRY
Total + VAT 11.729,55 TRY

hasimayaz 2009-03-27 22:07:09
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
hasimayaz
Meanwhile Reminder:
TRY = International abbreviation of Turkish lira
VAT = Value added tax
Prices Max. prices are. There may be changes due to the exchange rate difference. There are serious price reductions in products that can be recycled in France, this is not reflected in the price list. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the price.
hasimayaz 2009-03-27 23:13:23
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Meanwhile Reminder:
TRY = International abbreviation of Turkish lira
VAT = Value added tax
Prices Max. prices are. There may be changes due to the exchange rate difference. There are serious price reductions in products that can be recycled in France, this is not reflected in the price list. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the price.
[/ QUOTE]

Mr. Haşim, thank you very much. I guessed like you. You will have to. So are there any publishers you know?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
hasimayaz

Elvan Oto has an Ankara star scraper industry site.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”