Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 HDI 2004 model malfunctions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
mavi94
Blue

Hello friends,
I currently live in Ardahan. I have a vehicle in 2004 model 206 1.4 HDI 188500 km. I am the first owner of the vehicle.
My vehicle has 3 problems:

1-catalyst lamp is on
There is no pejo service in Ardahan. I went to the master who said the best here. Computers clear the fault. But after a while the lamp turns on again.

2-suddenly cuts off the gas while the car
I had this problem in the fall. I did not use the vehicle in the winter. I have been driving the car for the past month. It doesn't cut gas for now.

3-Even when the vehicle's engine is not yet warm, the temperature rises. It goes over 90 degrees.
When I pull my foot out of the gas, the indicator immediately falls. Sometimes it happens that when I pull it out of the gas it does not fall. I close the vehicle. I run after 30 seconds, the situation returns to normal.

What should I do about these problems?
I am waiting for your advice to a good master or authorized service near Ardahan.
Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
madblueblacksea
It seems to me that the cycle has fallen in an instant and the vehicle has collapsed. My floor is hollow, but fuel consumption gives acceleration to the vehicle in response to black smoke. Of course, as a result of sudden exhaust gas evacuation in the empty catalyst, turbo malfunctions may occur, but it is obviously not working for me to give 600 TL. + EGR cancel
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
mavi94
Thank you.
No cleaning way without replacing the catalyst?
I don't know how much workmanship 750tl of prices prices. It burns a little pocket :(
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = mavi94] Thank you.
No cleaning way without replacing the catalyst?
I don't know how much workmanship 750tl of prices prices. It burns a little pocket: ([/ QUOTE]

If you do not intend to buy a new one, you can empty it. The outside remains as it is, no problem occurs when passing the examination. You will need to have the emission measurement done by a special service, not at the inspection station.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
206cc57
Yesterday, the new floor. 1220 TL for authorized service. Antipollution `um was burning .. they put it out for now ..
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
mavi94
Uffff 1220 uffff :(
The light sometimes goes out on itself. In diesel vehicles, it seemed to me that the effect of using the vehicle at high revs had an effect on the extinction of the light. I don't know if it's true. The light is on and sometimes off :(
08.05.2020 19:18 # 7
mavi94
I was changing an oil at 15000 km. I changed the oil 3500 km ago and I have not experienced any of the faults listed above for 3 weeks.
When I was in the west, I was putting fully synthetic 5 * 40 oil. with the direction of the master, because the weather is cold in Ardahan I put fully synthetic 5 * 30 oil. No problem for now. we will see what will happen in winter.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 8
oguzhan29
my catalyst emptied my master in my vehicle empty 100000 I would empty it right now at 206000 km my vehicle
08.05.2020 19:18 # 9
mavi94
Hello friends,
My 206 HDI X-LINE 2004 model vehicle;
- Antifreeze and brake oil decrease,
- the motor autodio-contact llama is on fire,
in particular - Antifreeze and brake fluid loss make me worried, what could be the reason.
I can go to the service only during the semester break, because there is no master in Ardahan. In case of going 400 km road as such, does it leave me on the road?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 10
vesvas
[QUOTE = mavi94] Even when the vehicle's engine is not yet warm, the temperature rises. It goes over 90 degrees.
When I pull my foot out of the gas, the indicator immediately falls. Sometimes it happens that when I pull it out of the gas it does not fall. I close the vehicle. I run after 30 seconds, the situation returns to normal. [/ QUOTE]

I think this is about the heat sensor. In other words, when the engine has not seen 90, it says 90, but when you press the gas or swing it downhill, the temperature decreases.

I know that it is generally related to the heat sensor, of course, I don't know what the masters say It's not a very expensive piece, I guess it would be healthier if you try to change it first.

[QUOTE = mavi94] Antifreeze and brake oil decrease makes me worried, what could be the reason. [/ QUOTE]

Brake oil was also decreasing in me. You'll probably see brake fluid leaking from under one of your wheels. When you get out of the vehicle, there are drops next to a wheel. The brake center of that wheel has exploded. It will cost you approximately 50-60 TL. But make him urgent.

The water / antifreeze mixture in the expansion vessel of the antifreeze may be related to radiator cores, look under the mop, if it is wet, it is probably from the radiator. Pull the car back from where you parked in the morning, check the ground, if there is any wetness on the ground is from the hoses. It can also make from the cover of the expansion vessel. These are of course relatively optimistic possibilities. May Allah avoid others.

vesvas 2015-12-29 01:14:43
08.05.2020 19:18 # 11
mavi94
Thank you for the answer,
The bottom of the mop is wet. But what is the connection of the radiator with the bottom of the mat? I do not know.
No wetness on the floor. Probably It freezes where there is leakage from the brake center.
This is the country where the sun is cold :)
08.05.2020 19:18 # 12
mavi94
Hello friends,

Would you recommend radiator anti-leak products? Could there be a solution to our problem?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 13
vesvas
[QUOTE = mavi94] Hello friends,

Would you recommend radiator anti-leak products? Could there be a solution to our problem?
[/ QUOTE]

Well brother, I am not an expert in this business, we learn as we happen. As far as I know it is not possible to prevent radiator leakage, when you put antifreeze, it may have pierced the radiator because it has an acidic feature. So I know that radiator cores need to be replaced. I should not be misled. And if the radiator was drilled, he would have burned the God seal, the assembly would have burned, then at least 1-1.5 cards would have been stuck in the funeral prayer. The radiator core replacement probably amounts to between 200-300. Change with the original so that you will not have trouble in the future.

For the brake center, let me say that it is probably one of the right or left brake centers on the back. Tell the master, lift it up on the fiber, there will be some oil residue on the wheels. They can understand from there. It is not very costly, but one day I got into the car and looked and all the brake fluid was empty. Brakes do not hold, I took it to industry when the roads were empty at midnight. God protected. I went to the industry early in the morning and made it to the nearest shop. My advice to you is not my case, if the industry is close to me but it is far from you, it can create a lot of problems.
vesvas 2015-12-29 12:17:14
08.05.2020 19:18 # 14
mavi94
May it be easy for everyone,

When I put the car in the computer, it says "CLUTCH INSURANCE IS DEFECTIVE". I'm searching on the internet I couldn't find such a malfunction. Do I have a master who is knowledgeable and helpful?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 15
sonerkyl
what exactly is the error code I'm throwing p0103? don't look at the writer
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”