Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 gasoline fuel consumption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
sonerkyl
Good afternoon, I'm getting nitro + petrol from the shell. I assembled 3 lines of screens I bought from the internet on saturday, the average consumption was about 120 km in sincan-eryaman-gimat-Keçiören-sincan in the mainland and I observed the average fuel consumption between 5.8 and 6 lt. (general maintenance, new spark plug-oil-filter etc.) also has winter tires on it. How do you think these values are? sonerkyl 2015-05-18 13:44:11
08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
GokhaN
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Good day, I'm getting nitro + petrol from the shell right now. I assembled 3 lines of screens I bought from the internet on saturday, the average consumption was about 120 km in sincan-eryaman-gimat-Keçiören-sincan in the mainland and I observed the average fuel consumption between 5.8 and 6 lt. (general maintenance, new spark plug-oil-filter etc.) also has winter tires on it. How do you think these values are? [/ QUOTE]

trip computer 206 does not show clearly, I would say you follow from the normal indicator but if you use 6 lt as an out of town it is normal. There are a ton of topics in the fuel-related forum for those 206s, it wouldn't be bad if you searched.
It is necessary to write an article about fuel consumption.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
sonerkyl
Sorry, my teacher says that the average consumption is 7-8 lt. As you said, if there is a good article like this, it would be nice under one subject.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”