Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 Fever HDI water abatement!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
bonal
Hello!
My car's engine water tank is bubbling like a hookah, which reduces water from the engine water tank lid, which is the weakest place in the system, because it increases the pressure in the tank and hoses. Moreover, the appearance of the reservoir is black as it mixes the oil with water. gasket burnt, oil cooler crack, injector crack, etc. After changing the gasket, I grinded the top cover and got a crack test. However, the problem continues.
No movement, no misfire, exhaust gas, traction is normal. Oil and antifreeze decrease.
Note; The lady who was the first owner before me did not put antifreeze because it had frozen the engine.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
tellotello
What you tell is like a gasket burn, hodja. Other knowledgeable friends will help. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
bonal
& Nbsp; We changed the gasket and got the top cover crack tested and grinded, and we picked up the car, but the pressure and water level decrease in the hoses continues ....
The master I went to today; He said that the oil cooling engine has exploded, it is necessary to replace the oil cooler, oil cooler gasket, oil filter and renew the engine oil and antifreeze after thoroughly cleaning the cooling system. The painful fact that we had to do the last thing we need to do first is a fact! will there be an import event?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
emin15
there is some pressure in the hoses as the heated water expands
08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
cerci07
it is likely that your block may crack & nbsp; teacher & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
bonal
Let's say the block is from the area where the water channels are located. Does it mix oil into water or, most importantly, does water decrease by draining water from the radiator cap due to pressure? I could not understand this water reduction event!
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
GarajTurk
[QUOTE = Bonaldi] & nbsp; We changed the gasket and got the top cover crack tested and grinded, and we picked up the car, but the pressure and water level decrease in the hoses continues ....
The master I went to today; He said that the oil cooling engine has exploded, it is necessary to replace the oil cooler, oil cooler gasket, oil filter and renew the engine oil and antifreeze after thoroughly cleaning the cooling system. The painful fact that we had to do the last thing we need to do first is a fact! will there be an import event? [/ QUOTE]

OK.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
bonal
Thanks for your answers, guys! I asked for parts from the service this day came, I will leave the car on Monday.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
bonal
Today, the vehicle; We changed the oil cooler engine, oil filter oil and put the water in the expansion vessel thoroughly to clean the residue and oil residues and put the water of the vehicle into operation ... At first there was no shortage in water, but I just went out to try the vehicle again, the temperature did not exceed 85-90 I saw water flowing from the cover through steam. & nbsp;
Masters couldn't find the solution of this meled, give a mind what the problem might be! Water returning to the expansion vessel is mixed with air!
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
cerci07
Well oil mixing? Does oil mixing continue?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
bonal
The problem with the complete engine was fixed :( bonal 2013-03-16 21:02:26
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”