Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 Fault help not resolved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:26 # 1
bysoken42
Hello friends I just joined the forum, there is a kind of malfunction
We can not solve the vehicle 2005 1.4 hdi single door at 285 thousand km
I did zero engine in the vehicle piston piston ring cap injector pump turbo
I started the vehicle but the vehicle does not tip over, there is no malfunction in the computer air flow meter tested sensors tried diesel filter new turbo injector revision
The turbocharger says there is no problem in the turbo.
Service turbo does not open says
There is no service left in Konya, everyone says something, no one works
The vehicle does not eat gas 120 faces do not pass even when idle, gas response comes at night
What happened to something like that?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 2
omerb
Hello, what was the problem of the vehicle at first, why these revisions were made. Is it because of the same problem?
It can also be understood when the vehicle is loaded into the gas in 2nd or upper gear to tell you that the turbo is engaged.
If the vehicle does not exceed 120, I guess there is a problem with the turbo. Is this turbo pressure vs unreadable?
08.05.2020 21:26 # 3
bysoken42
the engine was damaged, the gasket was burned, I did the gasket, the undercarriage started to blow as it was weakened.
I removed the engine
As if the turbo pressure is inflated
The problem is as if I suspect the accelerator pedal or the brain, it may not be overturned because it cannot give the necessary signal to the injectors.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 4
omerb
you bought a damaged vehicle. There may be a lot of surprises. Then, rather than a mechanical problem, it may be an electronic problem, as you mentioned. If the turbocharger says solid, he can be trusted. Because the man's only job is turbo.
There may also be a software problem. Review ecu sockets etc. Shock. Is your throttle, roped or motorized? If it is motorized, it may be due to it. Press the gas as much as you want, and even if the air doesn't get enough, the vehicle won't roll over.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 5
bysoken42
Hodja is right, vehicle is not gasoline, diesel
Has an electronic accelerator pedal

08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
omerb
There is no accelerator pedal test when it is connected to the computer.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 7
bysoken42
I have a delphi device, there is no such test in the planet.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”