Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 Could There Be Problem With Traction, Brain Malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:21 # 1
By_Akademisyen
Hello;

2006 Model 1.4 My Peugeot 206 gasoline car started to give fault error when I started the ignition first, it fell out of traction, it started to stop when it slows down in red light, I take the gear to 5, the car does not go shaking, so there is irregularity in idling.

The first time they tied it to a small computer, they deleted the fault record, after a little wandering, the same problems started the next day. They changed the Ignition Coils again, returned to normal the next day and started to continue the same problems the next day, the other master put it on the machine. "We don't know what happens," he said.

What should I do? I left the car in the industry, I came home can I do something to the Auto Electrician, like stealing parts or replacing parts? What should I do? What are the prices if the brain changes? can i get your efficiency Do I have problems while selling?

The problem may not be in the brain, but everyone says something and directs it elsewhere. I guess, when someone leads a customer in the industry, it seems like a commission takes place, because they make eyebrows and eyebrows look like each other.

I would be glad if you could help.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 2
sdttn
Test your master. Search the Internet for a few parts in the engine section, and ask your master if he / she cannot answer, change your master.
Remember that; you cannot repair a machine that you don't know how it works.

You wrote a lot, but you couldn't say anything, at least what was the fault code if you wrote it down.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 3
arachnid
Something similar happened to me 4-5 months ago. engine fault light was on orange teapot light. engine was running jerky. The second injector is not firing, he said. We installed a valeo injector. Thank goodness for now.

08.05.2020 19:21 # 4
Efe-Pojo
[QUOTE = arachnid] Something similar happened to me 4-5 months ago. engine fault light was on orange teapot light. engine was running jerky. The second injector is not firing, he said. We installed a valeo injector. Thank goodness for now.

[/ QUOTE]
injector or spark plug? because the injector does not ignite anyway, fuel sprays.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 5
TRF
[QUOTE = arachnid] Something similar happened to me 4-5 months ago. engine fault light was on orange teapot light. engine was running jerky. The second injector is not firing, he said. We installed a valeo injector. Thank goodness for now.

[/ QUOTE] teacher how much did you pay for parts and labor

08.05.2020 19:21 # 6
lead38
replace the temperature sensor. If the sensor is broken, the brain sends a signal to the car and lowers traction.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 7
By_Akademisyen
Hello friends, because of the knowledgeable master, my car's brain was changing, we took it to another master at the last minute from God. Valeo found an injector from old-fashioned peugeot, who did not have green injectors, and connected him with a cable. I said let him get the original from him.
The masters in the industry do not pay much attention to these things. The screwdriver was not attached to my vehicle's engine, but the man cuts it carelessly. Therefore, even if the industry is affordable, it is necessary to find them if there are masters who do not ruin their originality as much as they can.

Don't just show your advice tool to a master in the industry, he says, change this according to his head or this will change because he has a commission between them, he takes the piece from that piece, he takes money from the piece and workmanship.
08.05.2020 19:21 # 8
sdttn
Check gas rail pressure. I don't know what rail pressure should be for this engine, but if it is less than 4 bar, then the gas filter can be replaced after the gas filter.
Let the injector change the position of the injector and place the 4th injector on the 1st cylinder so that if the error occurs on the 1st cylinder, the injector is defective or dirty.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”