Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 AUTOMATIC GEARBOX

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
Byadl4
Hello friends
2006 model 206. 1.4 I have a gasoline + lpg vehicle. (165.000km)
The car gave the supply the other day, no matter what gear mode I put it on, the car was pushing the gas on its own, the temperature hand was not working, the gear was not increasing up to 1 debt, etc. Anyway, I called a master, remove the battery, fix it, said it did it, and it improved.
But since that day, the gear shift speeds of the vehicle have deteriorated and the vehicle is shifting at high speeds, especially when passing from 3 to 4, it is shifting over 4 thousand revolutions. In other words, I have a nervous breakdown, I load the car and drive it at high speed, it passes gears or it takes a hard 7-8 seconds at 3 thousand revolutions, it throws at some time, sometimes notmally at its own revolution. I took it to a master in cold weather, he said, reset the error messages, sent it to someone else, went to someone else, says hydraulic pressure broken cleaning 500tl replacement 1500tl. Has anyone ever come across such a supply? The person I bought the car 4 months ago said it was changing the gearbox oil
(In the meantime, there is no problem in the vehicle's inversion, snow mode or sports mode or in triptonics)
I live in Bursa, I need a reliable master to help me with this subject
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
Byadl4
It seems that all automakers are in the good mood except me.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
omerb
Sometimes it is normal to change gear at high speed.
Especially where you need to pull like a hill. Or overpressure.
For the upshifting, when you press the throttle and then slowly pull your foot, the upshift should be up. Does he do this?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 4
Byadl4
Yes, after pulling my foot out of the gas after 3 thousand cycles, sometimes it shifts, but sometimes it does not. So it's not a situation sometimes
08.05.2020 21:25 # 5
omerb
I think normal. Do you try it on a flat and not crowded road with a slight acceleration.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 6
EmSul
First, connect it to a computer and make a malfunction. If you think there are a place called Eurorepar, you can go there in the bursa.
08.05.2020 21:26 # 7
EmSul
Did you solve your problem? If you solve it, we would appreciate if you share it here. You will act according to the purpose of the forum.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”