Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 1.4 About HDi Diesel Idling Imbalance.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
ukayl
Hello friends. As I mentioned in the title of my vehicle, 1.4 hdi diesel 2006 model. I have had a problem with idling in my vehicle for 1-2 days as follows;

When I start the car for the first time, there is no problem with idling and it continues to work steadily. However, after some time and after 70 degrees, according to my determination, when the lights stop, there is a shake in the idle as much as a pointer. I wonder if there are friends who have a prior knowledge about this malfunction.
I also shot a video about this issue when idling was unstable. You can watch it below. By the way, after the beginning of the problem, I also had 10 thousand maintenance, including the diesel filter and I changed the engine oil with all the filters. Despite this, the problem continues in the same way and it started on the same day before. My question to the master said, use it a little bit better. Thank you in advance, I wish you good day.

Edit: The problem was called the gas butterfly, and when it was changed, the problem was fixed.

[TUBE] lmqzl1g4_oq [/ TUBE]
Ukayli 2019-04-17 15:18:32
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
sonerkyl
Sir, probably the flow meter is dirty. Do you check turbo and air hoses well, cracks etc.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
ukayl
Hello teacher, first of all thank you very much for your answer. After checking what you say, I will write the result here. Have a nice day.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
ukayl
Hello friends again, although I cleaned the flow meter, it did not improve, then I took it to the master. As a result, the problem has been solved. For the knowledge of friends who have such problems ....
27.05.2020 06:44 # 5
Pompakamil
Is there a throttle in my diesel vehicle? My vehicle 2003 1.4 hdi idling fluctuation, the vehicle is like give and take gas, I said to the master, said the diesel vehicle will not have a throttle, how can you overcome the problem please help me
30.05.2020 23:00 # 6
ukayl
Well, brother, I don't know the detail, but there is more in diesel than anything :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”