Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

205 Boiler water is coming

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Old Models
08.05.2020 19:30 # 1
mustafacil38
Hello everyone 205 1.6 GTI 1990 I was very enthusiastic, I found 5 doors for this car. Anyway, on the second day of my purchase, it is winter. There are no parts that understand the car in Kayseri. They call it 250-300 lira to wear the maximum 100 lira honeycomb. I don't want to get them out of the car because they don't understand. Is there a way to remove the honeycomb without removing the chest? I wonder if I've ever dealt with my masters? Now I even got to go to Ankara on Tuesday. Just to get it done right to someone who knows the car. I bought a radiator plug for 25 liras from gasoline. Flow has decreased slightly, but still continues. Thank you to everyone who helped in advance.
08.05.2020 19:30 # 2
samet206
Radiator plugs or something is a workaround, so if you intend to use the tool, it is not good for you to hope for such products in the future. It is not difficult for you to remove the honeycomb incident without removing it, but I do not think what the event is in 205, but it is not difficult in 205. Actually it is not a difficult operation. Finding your man is a bit of a market, do not give up right away. Someone who understands it will take care of your problem. When I put antifreeze, I really get eyebrows when I say I really do eyebrows, I saw many people, including me, be in the forum, be outside. I hope you get it soon ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”