Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2016 308 1.6 hdi battery drain problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
09.04.2023 13:54 # 1
Emre Bey
Hello. We don't use our car very often, it didn't work because the battery ran out about a month ago, so a new start-stop compatible battery was installed. After the battery was installed, the electrical circuit malfunction started on the screen. Oil maintenance was also done at the authorized service, but neither this malfunction nor the service light goes off the screen and the vehicle drains the battery overnight. The service checked the installation, could not find a problem, could not find a leak. They said that the box next to the battery should be changed (7500tl). Another service said that the battery should be defined to the vehicle and that the authorized service should do it, while the authorized service insists that it is caused by that part. Can you give an idea if it has happened to you before? Never had a problem until I changed the battery.
12.04.2023 11:16 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello teacher. The problem is the service I think wants to change the start stop brain. But I think your car definitely has a leak. I recommend that the start-stop computer sockets be well looked after.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”