Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2015 Peugeot 508 Headlight Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
16.05.2020 02:22 # 1
blackheart
First of all, greetings to everyone, friends. I searched for the problems I had in the forum, but I could not find it and decided to open a new topic. I would like to thank the friends who will read and answer my problems. In my 2015 Model 508 car, the right headlight illuminates one eye less than other headlights. When I asked a master for change, he said that the complete headlight could change. The price of the complete headlight is in the 1500-2000 TL band. I wonder if there is a solution without replacing the full headlight? And again, I received information that the complete taillight needs to be replaced. And finally, my car has been giving malfunctioning occasionally in recent days. These notifications: ESP / ASR system - gives repeated error warnings and recommends service like Parking Brake System. I know I asked a lot of questions, but I would like the help of friends who had these problems before.
06.07.2020 18:23 # 2
blackheart
I guess no one has ever had the same problem as me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”