Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2015 Peugeot 3008 1.6 Bluehdi Allure Eat6 120HP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 3008 (2009-2015)
17.01.2022 09:24 # 1
enguru
Hello

I'm about to buy the vehicle I mentioned in the title, as far as I researched it doesn't seem to have a chronic problem.
I've read some comments with gearbox problems, but I think these are the few unlucky user comments.< /div>
Are there any recommendations about this vehicle that you can definitely check and have a look at?
The majority of the vehicles will be used in Ankara, the average fuel consumption is estimated.
< div>

17.01.2022 09:52 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello,

1- I would definitely recommend you to show the vehicle at the authorized service. there is a chronic edblue problem, have the problematic parts changed etc. You will also know the mileage status. This is the most common problem. There are a lot of people who cancel.
2- If you are going to take the expert outside, there are tarcans or Düzce approval expertise, both are good.
3- There may be internal sounds. usually near the right rear view mirror or by the inside center mirror.
4- Use the vehicles for 5-10 minutes, do you have a different situation for you? strange noises, black smoke etc.
5- Check if there is any antifreeze in the vehicle.
6-Watch around the vehicle and look between the tires (distance from the hood)
17.01.2022 11:18 # 3
enguru

Thank you very much for the valuable information, I took my notes.
I found an acquaintance in Göral in Ankara, the vehicle I will show there.
17.01.2022 11:21 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome, sir. I hope it will be to your liking. If you buy the vehicle, I wish you to use it without any accident.
19.01.2022 12:12 # 5
talip206
Generally, there is an adblue tank failure in those series. Have these operations been done? It should be checked.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”