Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2015 BlueHdı Warming Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:19 # 1
Tibuk53
Hello friends,
When I was maintaining my car, my master told me that there was an oil leak from the block plug, they did whatever it was necessary, they destroyed the leak and I received my car .... The next day, when I inserted the car into the garage after intensive use, I noticed that the smell of burned oil came and opened the hood, you know, the smoke comes out. I went to the service in the morning, I got the answer that the old oils were not cleaned, they were burning with the engine heat melting, evaporating, Oil leak, etc. They said absolutely no, They were a nice cleaner with the spray. I made a long trip about 2500km, I did not feel anything again during this time. Although there is no smoke again in the past week, the smell of burning is step (although it is cleaned) and there is no oil leakage etc. in the middle. And my car is overheating too hot. Do you have this overheat in your car too? The side fenders are not cozy but warm.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 2
sonerkyl
Strange situation, Hodja. Whatever the hood is, it is not normal for the fenders to be so hot. Of course, if the car is constantly in the sun, we can say normal. it is not normal to have a burning smell, is it a turbo case?
08.05.2020 21:19 # 3
Tibuk53
There is a felt in the hood, it is normal that it does not get warm. It is ridiculous to warn the side fenders as well ... It is clear that there is a smell related to the oil but there is no leak etc, maybe they could not clean it exactly. The point where I was stuck is the temperature of the engine .... I have no problem, such as overheating, I did thousands of km, I used the vehicle at a speed, I pushed the limits, but I never had trouble. When I have a lot of stop in the city, the car becomes hot. The maintenance is new and the car is perfect right now. The km is not yet 41,000.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 4
Tibuk53
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] strange situation teacher. Whatever the hood is, it is not normal for the fenders to be so hot. Of course, if the car is constantly in the sun, we can say normal. burn smell is not normal, is it a turbo case is a problem [/ QUOTE]

By the way, the temperature comes from the net turbo casing. It is normal that it is my first car of peugeot, I used FR before, it had a turbo, but I did not feel it was so hot.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”