Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2014 130 HP 1.2 Gasoline 308 Engine Malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
hakanbngl24
Hello everyone, priorities. I am new to the forum and I had a look at the topics even if they were small but I had to open a topic because I could not find a similar problem. So if this issue has been previously opened, please do not be sorry. I bought a 308 of 2014 1.2 130 Hp. In addition to allure equipment, there is a glass roof, keyless start and start-stop. The engine malfunction symbol started to light up 1 day after I bought the vehicle, but when I looked at the expertiz report and the result of my own vehicle's vehicle inspection, no problem appears in the vehicle. After the engine malfunction burned down, the engine was self-protecting and the power was reduced, so there was a certain decline in horsepower (usually when the knock sensor failed), but this certainly did not reflect the vehicle's traction, departure, or overturning. There is no spinning or stopping or idling while idling in the vehicle. The interesting part starts after that. We connected the vehicle to the computer and after 95% of the temporary error codes were deleted, we could not delete 2 of them. As a result of the examination of the long long, no visible problem was found in the vehicle. My master said I need to open and examine the engine of this vehicle. As far as my master interpreted, he said bad fuel use, Cylinder accumulation in the institution or burning valve, but it was not normal for me to have done this km and cleaning car. They told him that he got the error and that they had to turn the engine on. Opened and cleaned, did whatever it takes, but after about 6 months the engine malfunction symbol started to light up once in a while. So about 3-4 months ago, the engine of this car was turned on and cleaned. Should I take the cost of at least 2-3 thousand TL and start the engine now? Or did I not know if I should turn to other alternative solutions .... Also, the former owner heard that this situation was chronic in the 308s from his master at the Peugeot dealer in Ankara and I heard a similar sentence from my own master in Antalya. Now if the problem is bad fuel use, how can I solve it? How do I solve if the knock sensor is broken? Where is this knock sensor in the engine and can it be replaced without the engine turned on? How much does the spark plug or ignition coil change work? On some advanced engines, I have read something like preventing damage to the catalytic converter by cutting off the fuel sent to the broken cylinder. The deleted error codes included a catalytic converter error, but it is not currently available. I also received advice on the cleaning of the engine's air filter and exhaust ducts. When I start the car, it says "Motor malfunction, please have your car repaired" on the trip computer and the warning goes on after 3 beeps. When the car is running after the error codes are deleted with the computer, the engine does not burn at all. Only after the first start is the warning coming to the trip computer. But this evening I had to use a little speed when the vehicle was cold and I observed that the engine fault warning was steadily lit while the vehicle was running. I am completely confused right now ... Maybe there really is a malfunction in the engine or there is a warning error caused by another small part .. I could not get out of it I wanted to consult you about this. Let me repeat that there is no problem in the vehicle such as kicking, piling up, gearbox error, gear shift problem, overturning or stopping. Like the monster, I am very happy with the vehicle. I need your help on this subject, I would like to thank those who have already read the courtesy of reading.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I wish you could use your vehicle without accident or trouble. My teacher was a problem that was chronic. I think all the necessary actions were taken in the service. Possibly you change your spark plugs first. I say. You can also throw a high-quality injector cleaner, such as wurt, and use it at a high speed for a certain period of time. Well, did you ever take your vehicle to an authorized service? In the industry, malfunction codes are generally examined with universal devices. It will be better to look with the original software. Also, if the software was installed in the service, do you have any information about the vehicle? It seems to me that there is a problem with the ignition system. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
hakanbngl24
Thank you very much for your good wishes. I hope we can ride without any accident.
I wanted to take the car to the service, but they asked for 400 lira for fault detection on the phone. Frankly, my eyes have grown when I hear 400 just for detection without any operation. When I think it was a chronic problem, I think there have been solutions to similar problems? If you are knowledgeable about this, can you explain it in more detail? When I did not see a similar topic in the forum, I did not think if it just happened to me. I did not have the authorized service personally put it on, maybe it is needing to update because I think the former owner had the industry also maintained. Thank you in the suggestions, I will forward to the master, I will evaluate. I would also like to ask the following code work. Why I couldn't find the codes I wrote on the internet, I don't understand "C
08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
sonerkyl
You're welcome. Universal diagnostics devices that I call sometimes can give such different codes. The best result is for the original device & nbsp; It is bakmakıt. It is in the hands of some special services. 400 TL is obviously the service. The vehicle I want to ask is that the old vehicle of the vehicle has a special service system or it is an authorized service system. If the previous transactions were made at the authorized service, you can call the peugeot center and ask for this problem to be done free of charge, even if your vehicle is out of warranty. Establishment of the institution is generally due to the use of the vehicle at low speeds. Facebook peugeot 308 groups are my teacher and I read the user reviews that are in your case. Unfortunately, a lot of detailed information needs to go to the authorized service. 400 tl too high & nbsp; Call the peugeot headquarters that I said will help.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 5
hakanbngl24
First I went to another service, then I went to peugeot authorized service. The result is as follows:
The service did not find any defects or problems in the vehicle. Spark plugs were checked when & nbsp; were not seen in the vehicle for problems such as misfire or rpm. 60 thousand has already changed, as the former owner promised me. The vehicle is now at 63 thousand. They said the spark plugs are new and said that there is no problem with the coil. They said this should be reflected in the condition of the car if the rollers are damaged, but there is no problem with the vehicle's traction. The last possibility is to go to the authorized service and update the software or a detailed review. I went to the authorized service for the direct heat to the heat. I also mentioned that 3 different services checked.
As a result, they told me to make an appointment and the car should be connected to the computer. Although 400 TL insists that it is only a serious figure for detection, the cheapest among other brands was just a defense like we offer. They said it will take about 1 day and if necessary, each cable will be measured individually, and the problem will be found definitive. & Nbsp; Hopefully this 250 TL is included in the update. Because at least I think I would have updated the vehicle. I wonder how are the prices in other provinces? The vehicle is both serviced and built outside. Unfortunately, there is no regular authorized service history. When I took a look at the service history alone, I saw that the note was made 2-3 times that the engine light was on. There is even a record from the 7th month of 2018 ... So if there was a problem, I think the vehicle would have failed to work until now. & nbsp; Could there be a mistake in the brain? I fell into a very absurd situation
hakanbngl24 2019-05-16 16:04:01
08.05.2020 21:14 # 6
dijital elektirik
Hello, this type of electronic malfunctions are difficult to solve, and in my car, it was printed in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 7
hakanbngl24
Thank you, as a meticulous person, I hope that I can find a solution as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 8
Hasbinabd
The seller had to tell you this. Did you know when buying or did not go out without expertise error record etc.?
08.05.2020 21:14 # 9
BLLSAHN
Hello, I have the same problem in the same car, I have the same problem in me. My car is now at 50 thousand in 104 thousand km. the maintenance of the vehicle has been carried out in an authoritative way, there is no problem like leakage in the traction of the vehicle. If you reach the result, I will be glad if you convey it to me. If we are going to build an engine in 50 thousand km, let's burn these cars. it won't stop, I'll advertise to all of Turkey & nbsp;
with my respect, get the road hungry

08.05.2020 21:14 # 10
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = BLLSAHN] hello same model same car, I have the same problem in me, I have the same problem in my car, my car has been engineered for 50 thousand in 104 thousand km. Tlden door hurts service, all maintenance of the vehicle has been authorized, there is no problem like the leak in the vehicle's excuse. sling excuses are made up, if you reach a conclusion, I would be glad if you could get me a result. vıs does not stand behind, i will advertise to all turkey & nbsp;
with my respect, be on the road

[/ QUOTE]

You are very right, hodja unfortunately, the turkey is disbirüt the company, however we are loading. There is no problem in the newest prutechs, there are the first ones and the psa group (peugeot) accepted that there was a production error and they changed the engines of many vehicles in Europe for free. Peugeot If you recognize that you hope you do not find correspondence speaks good English my skin from turkey deliver mail as the means of information. Peugeot turkey then they pull back. You can even look at European forums and look for similar situations. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 11
ismailkaya
Let me tell you my own memory 2005 307 1.4 16v 88 timing side had oil leakage. V-belt was rotting off due to oil leakage. I showed this oil leak to 2-3 peugeot masters in the industry. They said the engine will be dismantled. I blew it to the last one, master this vehicle for 10 years, I & nbsp; I use it, once it left me on the road, I said it was a room alternator failure and I had it done in the service. I did not overheat this vehicle, I did not make an accident, I do the general maintenance of the oil maintenance, the vehicle is working properly, I said there is no abnormality, I said, how did you understand that the gasket was burned? If you have the malfunction made, we said we will not receive 130 TL, I said okay, I took the appointment, took me to the service, 1 day left, they called the next day. The fault was not caused by the seal. Solving your fault, first diagnose the service, then negotiate with the service and make your fault will be solved. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 12
Akil
I also own the 2014 model 130 hp, I had replaced the brake vacuum pump in 60,000 km of the vehicle before, due to oil leakage, the engine fault light was on the long road again, the service text appeared on the screen, the next day the text and the warning went spontaneously, on the return road again, the service text first disappeared then came again, meanwhile, cruse control did not work while the service text was on, now it is said that there is a malfunction of the solenoid valve in the service. When the engine malfunction lamp is the subject, I said let me write it, maybe someone will benefit. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 13
Conur
Hello, my master, the same fault you have written in me from the same vehicle has also happened to me today. I'm in Antalya, where did you last take and the problem was solved? Whatever way would you suggest, I would be happy if you help & nbsp;
08.05.2020 21:14 # 14
Meteor2344
They make zero engine changes due to that malfunction. Since there is a malfunction in the Peugeot's 1.2 engines and the production error in all of them, zero-frame engine replacement is made. If the vehicle is depreciated, it is necessary to go to court.

08.05.2020 21:14 # 15
Meteor2344
By the way I have 2017 308 1.2 puretech eat6 engine malfunction lamp burned in the maintenance of 30 thousand. They were able to extinguish the light. The manufacturing error I was told was said that the engine will change and they took 2 months to change. In the meantime, they gave substitution vehicles, and for depreciation, they said court path
& nbsp; open. & Nbsp;
19.08.2020 17:11 # 16
Bosphorus83
Hello, I'm animating the subject again. Sorry. Is the problem with your vehicle solved? I'm dealing with the same problem right now. What kind of path you followed, I would be glad if you could give information Thank you.
20.08.2020 08:43 # 17
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Bosphorus83] Hello, I'm animating the topic again. Sorry. Is the problem with your vehicle solved? I'm dealing with the same problem right now. What kind of path you followed, I would be glad if you could give information Thank you. [/ QUOTE] Hello, how many models are the cars, my teacher. Have you ever taken it to the authorized service. ? I wonder if you have any information that a record has been made for this type of problem in the authorized service before.
22.08.2020 16:29 # 18
Avciturk
Good afternoon, my car 2014 t9 1.2 pure tech 130 hp gasoline automatic 63 thousand, I encountered a similar problem last night, an engine failure and service warning came out on the road suddenly, I pulled to the right and waited for a while, although the engine was hot, I checked the oil, it seemed a little low, in the trunk There was very little about 300 ml. I added it. I started the engine a few times and turned it off again 30 minutes later the warning went off, I continued on the road, I went to the service on Saturday today, they cleared the error from the screen but could not clear it from memory. I will make an appointment for another day. Note. I bought new gas 20 minutes ago from Opet, there was a quarter tank when I bought it, and yesterday it drew my attention that the vehicle normally runs it, it would give an oil ok oil ok warning on the screen, but now it does not give that warning. My e-mail address appears in the form, you can reach for information exchange. Avciturk2020-08-22 16:30:39
07.09.2020 18:27 # 19
onderyksl
Hello there. The same error code appears on my vehicle 308 1.2 puretech. Did you know the auto ignition error before the spark. I have hammer falling, burning too much fuel and throwing white smoke when the vehicle is loaded. There is no problem with spark plugs, I wonder if there may be problems with coils? The service said we need to turn on the engine without looking at anything, he said engine replacement may be required. Also, my vehicle does not say service light or engine malfunction. I am confused, bullakonderyksl2020-09-07 18:28:56
19.09.2020 18:45 # 20
Bosphorus83
2016model my vehicle at 32.bin km. Bosphorus832020-09-19 22:39:15
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”