Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2013 508 wipers work spontaneously

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:30 # 1
Bahadirhan
Hello friends, when I started my 2013 model 508 allure vehicle to go to work this morning, the wipers started working automatically, I cannot intervene, stop the wiper arm. It also showed airbag failure on the screen. It really bothered me to experience them all at once when nothing was happening. When I stop the vehicle, the wipers continue to work for a while, then they stand on their own, but stand still but nonsensically, that is, one above and one below. I will go to the service, but the articles I read in the forum confused me a lot. I ask you to share your recommendations and experiences. Good day everyone.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, you welcome us. Probably a situation related to battery and charger. have your battery checked.
08.05.2020 21:30 # 3
Bahadirhan
Mr. Moderetör, thank you very much for your advice. I will have the battery checked, I will share the result again. By the way, I found it nice
08.05.2020 21:30 # 4
sonerkyl
I generally ask that these problems start when the battery gets low. you can see many peugeot models. especially in new vehicles
13.02.2022 17:04 # 5
zamazingo
Sir, I wish you had written how you solved the problem. Frankly, I was wondering. I'm having the same problem for 2 days.
13.02.2022 17:25 # 6
SonerAK
Hello . I had a similar situation on the morning of a rainy night when my wipers were getting ridiculous. Our wiper motors break down because they are produced with cancer. Since the damn thing is made with 2 motors, you will have to replace 2 wiper motors, even if you change one. I also broke down, drooled and gave an aorbag error, I changed it, I gave 2.100 TL last year. Then I smashed the broken one of the old engine, it was rusty with water in it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”