Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2012 model 308 Tape Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:50 # 1
hellboy940
hello guys, there was a malfunction in my car's confirmation and it is not working right now. I pressed the open, short keys at the same time, I looked at whether those keys were stuck, but when the tape was corrected for a while, I tried especially, but there was no problem. I took it to their authorized service, they did not remove the battery terminal and put it back. They showed it to the master who is interested in an audio system in industry, he said, but they can do it in Ankara, those interested can look at the photo I took.
Thank you for your ideas in advance.

08.05.2020 20:50 # 2
KILIC
I think take them to the places that deal with the sound system, I think they can be done. Does the tape come from electricity, but is the lights on?
08.05.2020 20:50 # 3
maximusti
you can remove the tape from the vehicle and check if it is working with a 12v adapter or power supply or if there is a problem with the control.

+ tip to the letter E and G
- you need to connect the tip to the letter H, (the ends indicated by capital letters in the socket at the bottom)

08.05.2020 20:50 # 4
ggitaristt
tape's canbus system is broken. It is possible to repair but it can pass the original lining. I recommend you to use a pull-out tape or a more specific external tape.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 5
Zehlekar
Sir, did you get it? You learn the same problem happened in me
08.05.2020 20:50 # 6
ibrahimbildirici
we are waiting the ibrahimbildiric 2020-01-23 14:42:48
08.05.2020 20:50 # 7
abdullahk82
Hello teacher, I have the same problem in the confirmation of my vehicle. Did you solve the problem?
11.04.2023 01:38 # 8
H-a-d-i
Mrb friends.

It is necessary to intervene in the electronic circuits inside the tape. Resistor, solder etc. did something. Then he put the tape back in and tested it and the sound came out. Result: Successful.

I'm in Istanbul, I won't write the price here, but I paid for 4 packs of cigarettes, you understand. If you want to have it done, please contact me, I can't help friends from out of town because your vehicle must be here too, for testing.

h_derelli@hotmail.com
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”