Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2012 inspection impressions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:03 # 1
mev347
Hello friends.
What problems did those who had been examined in 2012, and what kind of slight defect or severe defect they did not undergo the examination.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 2
fatihgg
Let's make it easier, let's say that I made it in the house in August, until the moment my mother cried. If the defect exhaust sliner is cut short, if there is a slight defect, but if there is no sound, it is not familiar. Xenon does not pass with certainty. gold, etc. as usual, the headlight setting is a slight defect. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:03 # 3
mev347
I have an exhaust installed on my head. I have an exhaust that is just attached to the image, but does not make sound.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 4
koliva
I think this new inspection system was inspired by the European Union. However, it is very different from the examination here (in Belgium). I went to the examination last week, it is not such a long process. Max. 5 min. It is written in my license that the vehicle is for 7 people. So the safety of the seat belts in the luggage part was also checked. Apart from this, the first aid kit is not checked. There is no mild or severe defect anyway. You either did it or you couldn't be late. For example, in the previous mucus, I was looking at a light of the vehicle, I could not pass "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:03 # 5
OsmaN06
The last time in my inspection, since the spare wheel has a bagel lpg tank in place, the spare wheel was nice to come in the trunk.
08.05.2020 17:03 # 6
hsnsnl
sebring xt1 exhaust is known in my car, is this exhaust problem by almost anyone .. I wonder if this ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”