Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2011 model 207 1.4 hdi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
wellmann
Hello friends, I have a 2011 model 1.4 hdi diesel 70 horsepower. I am not satisfied with the performance of the vehicle. I want to make some changes. (Chip, filter, exhaust etc.) And I want to have an angle eye too. They also say that the fog lights are not xenon, I think the lamp was different in this model. I would be glad if you could help. I am waiting for your suggestions. By the way, I am from Muğla.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
Engin Tepe

If we knew you first :) We discuss a lot. :)

08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
wellmann
Sorry, I am a new member of the Forum. I don't know the method yet.
Hello again,
Name: Ümit İNCİ
Place of residence: Muğla

08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
mimitt
Welcome, do not forget that after the applications you will have, the service will deal with possible malfunctions. First of all, I think the open air filter is not applied in diesel vehicles. As a result, it is not very pleasant. and the troubles that will be the time of inspection are already a separate incident,

it would be xenon to fog, but it is an application that I am absolutely against, I made some people ring in the evening this day (you are a bit sensitive to other drivers I invite you, even if you are going to do it, apply lenses first to the fog, then use the xenon bulbs suitable for your vehicle and lens, I do not know much about the electronic system of the vehicle, but in order to prevent general problems, it now uses digital ballasted xenon systems with can-bus system support. I think it would be better to attach the xenon location to white bulbs or LED bulbs that are easily found everywhere, in terms of visuality. they are out of warranty.
mimitt 2011-10-25 22:44:57
08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
Eyup Duygun
I wish you good forums.

@mimitt Do not be misunderstood, but most authorized service will be able to throw software over the internet, change ecu, etc. etc. 5% probability that it will only compare and find the software data applied will not exceed the software number they will see.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
Guests
mehmet abi explained very well & nbsp; "Laughing"
The fog lights changed in 2009 and later productions of 207s. Although its appearance is the same, the bulb is simple and special for the pejo. I wanted to clarify this issue, because I am in the same trouble. The vehicle in me is 206+, but it's the same as the fog light 207. And I got that ridiculous bulb, I couldn't find it in the market.
The solution to this is to replace it with fog lights in old-style (rc-gt) models at service or outside. I will do the same in the future. A single relay is installed with the same slots and the socket is changing. It uses H11 as the bulb type.

I have the same engine in my car. For now, I am satisfied, but it is not possible to get there while we have the opportunity to get more. If the chip event is done without dismantling in good condition, it is not easily understood in the guarantee. Since there are issues that require materiality, they are handled over time. The 70 horsepower 1.4 HDi goes up to 92-98 horsepower, which is 35% and very good.

The exhaust incident is serious trouble. If you think of a good system, floor cancellation etc. will cause trouble for the warranty and cost a lot. Chip makes you very happy. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
Guests
Chip tuning is sufficient for the diesel vehicle. I think the filter, exhaust is unnecessary.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 8
wellmann
Thanks for the enlightening information, guys. I also have a question about headlights. How about the headlamps called angle eye. The image is beautiful, but how is the illumination and clarity of vision?
08.05.2020 16:17 # 9
alisuat
There are brands like sonar or junyan.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 10
alisuat
I know that there is trouble in rainy weather over 6000k.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = wellmann] Thanks for the informative information, friends. I also have a question about headlights. How about the headlamps called angle eye. The image is beautiful, but how is the illumination and the clarity of vision? If you can put a few pictures of your car, we can tell you different things you can do and show you sample pictures.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 12
Guests
Angels are so sweet. Looks like a naughty boy.
As the friends say, the values after 8000K are nice, but although I use 55w 30000K, my fog is more illuminated in rainy weather.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 13
mimitt
[QUOTE = Eyüp Duygun] Welcome, I wish you good forums.

@mimitt What I am saying is wrong, but most authorized service will be able to throw software over the internet, change the ECU, etc., even to perform the operations of the original software. For any other reason, the probability that the software will only compare and find the software data does not exceed 5%, but it will be the software number they will see.
[/ QUOTE]

I think it was very easy to understand, we applied chip to my partner's partner top and when we went to the service due to a malfunction, they said that the engine and electronic part of the vehicle would be out of warranty because the vehicle software was interfered. Apart from that, I had a software update on an authorized serivs, but they did it immediately without opening a work order because we knew it, then when I took my car due to an error, they said that the software of the vehicle was updated and it did not show up in the service records, then the heavy traffic with telephone traffic, but the services were as much as before. superior blind is not working here.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 14
Eyup Duygun
Of course, I am not saying that it may be understandable or impossible,

but was the procedure removed by removing the ECU from the partner vehicle or was the application applied from the OBD test device socket? It is very important here.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”