Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2011 5008 gearbox malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 5008
08.05.2020 21:23 # 1
aliozdemir
1-Hello friends, when I started my 2011 model 5008 vehicle in the morning with a 2-week interval in the last month, it gave the warning "have the gearbox malfunction repaired" and the gear was disabled. The problem was solved by removing and putting the battery cap on. there is still no problem.
2-When I take the vehicle to the Gearbox and connect it to the device, the "P1755 clutch actuator position control failure. Clutch blocked" error appears.
One of the gearboxes said the terrain is about the clutch ball, another gearbox is about the Gearbox brain.

I did not change the clutch, ball and flywheel at 147000 km. It stands in its original form. there is no problem with traction. There is no flickering, I did not need to change the pressure pad when the gear changes are good.
gave both faults after starting the car when the engine was cold. Could it be in an electrical situation, meanwhile, I replaced the battery 2 months ago. so the battery is not weak.
I would be glad if friends with technical knowledge help in this regard.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, you welcome us. It looks like an electrical problem, Hodja. Well, when I delete the malfunction code, I do it again. if so, check the sockets on the gearbox. I say check the charging voltage. an unbalanced voltage condition may also have caused this.
08.05.2020 21:23 # 3
omerb
Hello hello, let's get past first. Transmission problems are very troublesome. The flywheel related to your malfunction looks like a transmission actuator. Firstly, the cost of electrical socket looseness, corrosion etc. checked by Soner. If they have no problem, do not go to a standard master. One of our friends in the forum went to special services for the gearbox, I think 4-5 thousand TL was gone and the problem still continues. My advice is go to the authorized service directly. Once you pay the price. I do not believe that he is a master who understands the automatic transmission well. Otherwise, everyone would go to him and there would be no such thing as automatic transmission problem. Get a price from the service. Also, guaranteed repair is done. Prefer a big city and service.

16.05.2020 16:03 # 4
Ali gbk
I was going to write the same subject right now. The same problem exists in my car. It was like the first time I removed the battery. But yesterday morning the car ran and the p1755 error came out. Whatever I did, I couldn't shift gears. I did tests with Diagbox again. As if the sensor on the pressure ball is faulty, my car is at 208,000km and kisses, I will change the brake pad + flywheel + pressure. I realized that when the car is closed, the clutch stops at 13.77mm, and when the car starts, 14.13mm comes out. When the reference position is closed, it is necessary to stop at 5.71mm but it looks like a clutch is attached.
16.05.2020 18:03 # 5
aliozdemir
Hello, with the warming of the weather, I am sitting in Mersin, you can rightly think how cold Mersin is, that is, after the temperature of the weather was over 10 degrees in the morning, the problem that went on in 15-20 days went away and I did not have any problems. I even bought the printing pad, ball and valont set. It still stands behind the vehicle. About 1 month ago, I stopped thinking about the power of the vehicle, the esp and the engine light flash on the road. After removing the battery head and waiting for a while, the malfunctions went away and I continued on the road. Then I went to the service and stated that the four injectors were defective and one of them was shorted. However, there are none of the classic injector malfunction symptoms in the vehicle. We have connected the vehicle to the machine in motion at the authorized simens-bosh service, and the reactions and the operation do not seem to be problematic, only one injector seems to be out of working values (it can also be caused by bad fuel. When some of those who have similar problems in foreign forum sites find out that the P1755 malfunction and injector (short circuit and error in all injector) errors should be done firstly, when I go to where I bought the battery and look at the battery, the voltage of the happy battery that I installed about 8 months ago was around 10 I noticed that the battery is not charged. After the battery was changed from the warranty, I did not have any problems. In addition, the record of injector malfunctions did not occur. So for the moment, I have concluded that both problems arise from the battery for now. Is your vehicle original over 208,000 km of pad, so it has not changed at all, My vehicle is 150.000 km and over the pad, flywheel and ball are the original in its original form, but there is no problem in the take-off. I bought this vehicle when it was zero. The electronic equipment of these vehicles can light up many malfunctions in the slightest electrical current disturbance and protect and deactivate the particularly sensitive engine and gearbox. I always did so, if you have any problems, first remove the battery head after waiting for 5 minutes. If the plug is ok, your failure is likely to be electronic, if the problem persists after removing and installing the battery cap then it is mechanical. In this case, take the job seriously. And my car always runs out of battery early. When the battery warranty is over, usually the battery is running out too. Always have your battery measured every 2 months. Have a nice day.
17.05.2020 03:53 # 6
Glemurri
I am new to the forum, as a new 508 owner, all came to the press. Check if the car's bottom casing and top water was getting in. My car was giving gearbox failure. In addition, the oil may be deformed and it is beneficial to renew the gearbox oil. A good solution for fast and low failures in replacing batteries and fuses. Performing the transmission exercise update in a place with Psa's program can solve the problem and makes the gear shifts beautiful.
23.03.2021 21:46 # 7
aliozdemir
Hello 1.5 years ago the problem I wrote above is the tool in the morning hours when the weather is cold It started to appear again during my run. 1 year ago, I bought the pressure lining as a set just in case. Since my vehicle is at 158,000 km and no pressure pad change was made after it was taken as zero, I first went to change the pressure lining, ball, flywheel, gearbox oil and robotized (robot) oil to solve the problem. Thank goodness the problem has been resolved.
From the beginning I was suspicious of robot oil. Indeed, the oil was like lightly foamed water and flowed out through the drain hole in the tank cap. It seemed that 10-15 thousand more not fully finished in the lining. After disassembling the tank with the actioner pump, emptying the oil in the tank and cleaning the inside well, we put in the new oil. : tahoma; font-size: 14px;: rgb250, 250, 250; "> With the actuator pump, we cleaned the plastic gasket and the bearing at the tank connection point well, indeed, there were serious burrs in the actioner pump bearing and the gasket. This can cause oil leakage from the gasket. Thank you Hüseyin Usta (Mersin Toroslar UÇAR OTOMOTİV) did everything with great care and care.
Transmission oil of the vehicle, factory at 2.2 Although it appeared as lt, Hüseyin master said that the gearbox reservoir of the vehicle was close to 5 liters and that they generally put 3 liters of transmission oil in these vehicles and they did not have any problems so far, and even that they significantly reduced the gear shifting noises, and put close to 3 liters of oil. As of now, the gear shifts are very quiet and stable, I hope we will not have any problems. However, it is stated in the forums that it will be a problem to add more transmission oils for more fully automatic vehicles. Auto6R the gearbox on vehicles actually have robot in addition to manual and manual transmission oils are used.
as gear oil total gear 8 75w80
ELF Speedmatic oil as robot oil
Valeo was used to buy thrust lining flywheel ball (FTE). Valeo is on the pressure lining and flywheel that came out in the original of the vehicle.
22.09.2021 09:58 # 8
satas2325
Greetings, Mr. Ali. I have 2011 mod. There are 5008. I'm having problems with the pressure pad. Although the traction of the car is quite normal after the gear shifts, the speed increases a lot in automatic mode when the accelerator pedal is pressed, the clutch comes later, so I always use it in manual mode. I live in Kocaeli, here I went to the private service and authorized service. Special service Peugeot Citroen service leavers said that the pressure pad is normal, but the gripping robot could not do its job. The authorized service, on the other hand, said that the pressure pad and all the equipment around it should be changed, as a rather high amount. I want to ask you, the pressure pad, robot oil and transmission oil, you wrote them, do you have a solution by changing these oils? Thank you.
22.09.2021 10:51 # 9
aliozdemir
Hello, if you haven't changed the pressure pad, ball and flywheel, I don't know your mileage, but change them first, of course, in this change, your robot oil and transmission oil will definitely be changed, the reaction oil deforms over time. When I had a problem, many services made diagnoses such as brain malfunction, robot malfunction.
22.09.2021 14:52 # 10
satas2325
Thank you teacher Ali. I guess there has been no transaction related to the pressure pad. I know it didn't happen to me. Km is at 123 thousand. In your oil change, some seals or gaskets, o ring etc. you mentioned. Could you give a little more detail on that? How much does the robot oil take. Thank you. Thank you very much.
09.01.2022 20:27 # 11
Mmtdrgt
Hello friends.2011 179k km I am a user of Auto 6r 3008. I think yours was a similar issue to my car. I usually have this problem at the first start in the morning, after taking off with 1 gear in automatic mode, it throws the vehicle into two, shifts to 3 gears, the speed suddenly increases and throws it to 2 as if there is no clutch, then it seems like there is no clutch and returns to normal. I usually experience this problem at the first departures. When I use it in manual mode, this problem does not happen. I usually use manual on the first start-ups. That's how it was, thank you everyone.
09.01.2022 21:46 # 12
aliozdemir
Hello, if your pressure pad and ball have not changed yet, start here first. If you changed it at a close km, the ball may be problematic. Also, change the oil of the robotized ball that provides pressure to the ball, although some masters say that this oil will last a lifetime, it is the right thing to change it. My problems were solved after the pressure pad, volant ball and oil change.
10.01.2022 16:58 # 13
sonerkyl

Probably, there may be an oil level problem. or if it has not changed for a long time, it may be due to it.
05.05.2022 10:50 # 14
Gamaxd
I had my car heavily serviced. (Trigger set etc.) Meanwhile, we changed the oil tank because the oil tank of the gearbox robot was leaking oil. While changing the tank, it was removed and installed on the robot for one screw. However, my gearbox gives an automatic gearbox malfunction, despite repeated training of the gearbox electronically. While the previous change of the pressure pad was 140,000 km, it was 65,000 km and my vehicle was smooth until this process, never missed etc. he wasn't. The problem it's doing now: if my car and gearbox get hot, it shakes when getting up. (If I lift it revving up, it's okay) but the main problem is that if the car cools down completely, it never gets up because it releases the clutch so fast that my vehicle stops and then stays where it is, giving the automatic gearbox faulty warning. The master says that if we replace the pressure pad, it will be fixed, but I never had a pressure pad problem in my vehicle. Has anyone had a problem with the robot? car peugeot 3008 1.6 hdi allure 2011
06.05.2022 09:06 # 15
sonerkyl
It's a situation caused by the master error, my brother, while plugging the sockets, etc. It may have damaged something. Even if the oil is not suitable, these problems can occur. Is there a drop in oil level? Did you check?
21.07.2022 01:17 # 16
Mucahitdmr
Hello everyone,

My vehicle is not pejo, but I am one of the victims of the citroen c4 gearbox failure, the vehicle was received at 136 thousand and since I bought it, it gives the error on the first start when the vehicle is cold. Daim, gearbox oil, robot oil and clutch kit have been changed. Later I discovered that if the vehicle is started before the warning lights go out at the first start, it gives an error, if I start it after it goes out, there is no problem. Today, at 146 thousand and on the road, he did not make many mistakes, except for 12 times, he fell from a to n position once in a tenth, pulled over and made n and a again, got better and continued. But it is really a very psycho-destroying situation because whenever I gave the car to the valet, the car never came to me, I always went to him. But during our conversations, I understood what we do differently with valets.
Today, we checked with the original fault detection device during the maintenance of 146 thousand and there are these 3 codes. P0944, p1733, p1755. We deleted them and if he gives them again, I will go to my master tomorrow morning and see if the same codes continue. By the way, I'm suspicious of the battery and I'm happy, I changed the 70amp agm battery with a 70amp varta agm 2 months ago, nothing improved. That's my only problem and I'm not going to sell it until I fix this problem, at least until I really know the reason.
10.09.2022 14:38 # 17
Serdar02
rear drums wear out very late, but it also depends on the driving style. the best thing to do is to remove the drums, check them and do a cleaning, if it's almost finished, you replace it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”