Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2008 C4 Fan Problem need help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
akkanferhan
First of all, good evening to everyone my car model is citroen c4 hb model 2008. My car's air conditioning panel is manual. The problem in my car is suddenly broken. The fan stage does not work at 1.2.3 and 4, so in no way. I disassembled the fan of the vehicle and tested it outside. I also installed and tested the LED on the socket that went into the fan and it was extinguished in the 0 position and it is burning in the same brightness in the 1.2.3 and 4 positions. There is no disconnection in the installation. I also cleaned and re-installed the fan resistance socket, but I could not dismantle the fan resistance, but it does not rotate in rotating c4s. Unfortunately :(
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
akkanferhan
Friends resistance socket melted from inside
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
talip206
[QUOTE = akkanferhan] Friends resistance socket melted internally [/ QUOTE]
Get well soon. You found the problem without causing a bigger problem.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
akkanferhan
Thanks, god bsi no problem in our brain, our vehicles are poorly electronic, unfortunately. Tomorrow, when I do the repair, I will write the cost here to give you an idea
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
sonerkyl
get well hodja.
02.11.2020 14:50 # 6
mfatihgurkan
It will be like spoiling the subject, but as a person who has the same problem and tries hard to solve it, I want to write my solution here, maybe one day it will work ... The problem I had in my vehicle was exactly this, I did not have any complaints at high speed, in high speed, but in congested traffic and uphill My vehicle was boiling water while driving. Stop was written and warned on the display. As a result of my research, I saw that the fan was not activated. I had no problem with the fan running while the air conditioner was on. When the temperature sensor pulled the plug, the fan was also activated. I went to the electrician, the temperature sensor changed 2 times I went to the repairer, the thermostat was changed, the cover of the spare water box was changed but there was no solution. Exit the fan was taken, there was no solution. I researched that it consists of parts1- Radiator2- Circulation3- Sender4- Thermostat5- Antifreeze6- Fan7- FAN RESISTANCE ... Except for the radiator, all of them have changed, but a fan resistance of 100 lira is doing this failure. I bought the original resistor out of the way, I installed it, thank God, I have no problem. Also, be you, never give a single penny to the master who has never reached a solution. Personally, I said that if you cannot solve it, I would not give 5 cents to every master I went to.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”