Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2008 1.4. 206 sedan lock problem ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
Dadas
Dear forum members ..
I have read all the relevant posts on the forum pages, but I had a need to open a topic because I could not find an explanation about the problem.
I bought a 2008 1.4 sedan 1 month ago. The car had the original key and the retrofitted control. I was so lucky, I did a little research because I didn't like to walk around. My master said that the vehicle's door lock or engine was broken and that a control or engine was added later. I wondered if I inserted the door and looked inside, its original lock and engine stopped but the car's own original key opens and closes all but left door , but the doors are not closed because the driver's door is not locked. The control added later can open and close all the doors.
The left door of the vehicle is constantly warning like a left front door, and the ceiling lamp is cut off. When I inserted the door, I inserted the socket and cleaned it with the wd40 pad spray, but there is nothing altogether changed. How do I solve this situation. Or I need experience and experience of friends who face this problem. Thank you in advance.
dadas 2018-10-21 12:27:42
08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
Peugeot kartal
http://www.dainiaus.lt/?p=2132 I think the information in this link does the job.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
Dadas
Thank you, Kartal. I have read this article if it is difficult from google translate. But if I couldn't do it when I put the lock in it, I didn't dare he was afraid of it.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
Dadas
Thanks to the knowledge of the forum member eagle brain, I inserted the door lock completely, opened it and cleaned it. But the point to be considered is water. Care should be taken to close the pins and sockets in the door lock in the same direction. In the current situation, the fault signal in the vehicle's brain has improved, but the only problem is that the vehicle's original control opens and closes the 3 doors, not just the driver's door. The other retrofit can open and close all 4 doors without any problems.
My question is why the original key doesn't open and close the driver's door. The external door opener that is connected parallel to the same cable can open and close
08.05.2020 21:03 # 5
sonerkyl
If you are not the first owner of the vehicle, the former owner may have taken action when the key is lost or there is a fault in the kilt, teacher.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 6
Peugeot kartal
There may be a problem with the driver's door motor, so it cannot close its own control. Does it have a central lock motor installed on the driver's side?
08.05.2020 21:03 # 7
Dadas
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If you are not the first owner of the vehicle, the former owner may have made a transaction. [/ QUOTE]

Soner teacher.
The previous owner of the vehicle did not interfere with the door. Only an external control receiver is connected to the fuse section under the steering wheel to the external door lock center.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 8
Dadas
[QUOTE = Peugeot eagle] There may be a problem with the driver's door motor, so it cannot close its own control. Does it have a central locking engine installed later, if it is on the driver's side, it closes the central lock door, which is followed later by that engine [/ QUOTE]

All parts in Kartal door are original. While the original key I do not understand cannot interfere with the driver's door, why do you operate the external control connected in parallel with the same cable.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”