Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2007 Berlingoya 3 lines screen warning?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » Other Brands
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
kerimbayici
Hello, friends. I just joined you and I will be active here frequently. I have a 2007 case model old 1.6 HDI Berlingo. The 2-line information display in the middle has lost Pixel and I want to replace it with a 3-line display and activate the Display joystick. I also want to change the color for the indicators and turn the indicators to white. It has been a week since I bought the vehicle and I am quite satisfied. I came to the page on the recommendation of a friend who has peugote. As it is known, Partner and Berlingos are exactly the same tools. The only difference is the brands. So accept me too :)
Thank you already.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, hello. welcome to us We wish our vehicle will be beneficial. Smile My advice is to look at the socket type first, it will probably adapt, but there is a 3-line screen shortage, unfortunately it is difficult even for the publishers. Replacing the indicator lights is a bit laborious.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
kerimbayici
Thank you for this warm welcome. Since I live in the European flow and I use the internet actively, I do not have trouble finding 3 lines of screens. I can check the pin inputs and order 307 screens accordingly. I will activate the Com2000 button. I only noticed a closed button on the signal lever. I would like to know what the function of that key is.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 4
omerb
Hello. Welcome to us. Good luck in your vehicle. What is like the button on the signal lever end is the headlight sensor button. You may not be active in your vehicle. Also if you find 3 lines of screen, can you give me information. I think in that.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 5
sonerkyl
You're welcome. for the auto headlight rain sensor that our friend said. For the trip computer, the wiper arm should work at the end.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”