Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2007 207 front shock absorber.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
07.11.2022 21:52 # 1
ERS39
Which front shock absorbers should you put on the 207?
Is Maysan enough? Should I buy directly from Monreo? Or any other brand. It will not cause problems.
The shock absorber wedges are original.
07.11.2022 23:44 # 2
Berkay Erdinc
Although I never use local undercarriage parts in general, Maysan is a solid quality shock absorber. It can be used for a long time without any problems if things like turning the spring cut damper into the coil are not done. I have used it many times before.
Whether you say Monreo or Maysan, of course it's Monreo, but considering the price difference, you should make this choice within your budget
14.11.2022 12:22 # 3
antipollution
once there was a noise from the shock absorber mount. While the master was changing, he said that there is a gap in this shock absorber, look, the sound may be from this. It changed in pairs on the shock absorber. At that time, 2 of them were 2,500 TL. Never mind, master, I said just change the wedge. It's been 2 years and I haven't felt the slightest problem with the shock absorber or the spring. So if it's not too much trouble, don't change it bro. If there is, I think you can choose the affordable one. It breaks down earlier than the other. But if you use it carefully, it will go away for years.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”