Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2006 model 206 van some problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:54 # 1
frk_206

In our newly bought 206 van 1.4 HDI vehicle, I found a few problems and a key and a text on what it does. I would be very happy if you help on the subject

1) When I turn on the headlights of the vehicle, the radio screen light dims and stays so dim as long as I do not turn it off.
2) It seems to me that the engine temperature of the vehicle suddenly rises, I couldn't control it properly, but it took 70 minutes at the end of an average 5 km road. Could it be because of the lack of cooling water? I turned on the engine and looked, but I could not find the place to add liquid to the radiator, should I put normal water or do I have special coolant?
3) What is the use of the SRC button on the radio?
4) Finally, what does it mean that something RSD is constantly blinking in the lower left corner on the Radio screen, how can I stop it? (I hope it is nothing bad)
BEST REGARDS
FARUK İLİKLİ
08.05.2020 14:54 # 2
muratgulen07
I totally shake my own thoughts :)
3) The source button is probably if you insert a cd into your car and try it, I will switch from radio to cd or from radio.
4) When I say this rsd, I probably don't think that it is very important to transfer the radio signals to digital media, that is, to the road network.
1) I think it may be weakened from the battery or there is a leak. I think it is in the tape ... I have more knowledgeable and experienced members. They will tell you in a clearer and more detailed way.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 3
ali oncu
src key switches from CD to tape or vice versa. I don't know exactly what rds is but I keep it closed :). I think you say cooling water, water in the radiator, I recommend you to put antifreeze, of course, when you open the hood, there is a round canister on the right. Be careful not to cross the max line. When they see Hajim brother, Gokhan, come on brother, they will help you write in more detail.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 4
Onur
When the car lights up the headlights, the decrease of radio light goes to the 70e at the end of the normal 5km road, and the normal time goes to 70-90 french vehicles peugeot, especially so, as soon as the heat line crashes in the middle,
08.05.2020 14:54 # 5
frk_206
[QUOTE = Honor] When the vehicle lights up the headlights, the radio light diminishes the normal 5km at the end of the road at the end of the 70e and the normal time goes to 70-90 French vehicles peugeot, especially so, as soon as the heat line crashes, it travels constantly [/ QUOTE]
diminished radio light is a chronic condition Gülme
today I especially followed the temperature indicator never went under 70 tar.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 6
Onur
not chronic but not problematic, even if it does not turn on the normal headlights, even when burning the parks, the radio clock information screen etc. is a little faint. Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 14:54 # 7
frk_206
thank you very much for the information Onur Abi
08.05.2020 14:54 # 8
Onur
[QUOTE = frk_206] thank you very much for the information Onur Abi [/ QUOTE] I hope you get into trouble without trouble ....
08.05.2020 14:54 # 9
BAHTIYAR

The radio and the lights of the indicator will turn into the brightest or the dimmest state when you press the black bar under the rev counter, if you press the button on the tape, it goes out, I don't know what rds is, besides, there is something called ta.

08.05.2020 14:54 # 10
Guests
If the rds radio channel is broadcasting, a feature to activate it
eg: metro fm text, tel number etc ..
:) but if you close this tape, it doesn't close !!!
when the light turns on, the reason for the clock display to go out is bright so that it is normally visible during the day,
08.05.2020 14:54 # 11
northmoon
I think the rds button is trying to keep the channel you are listening on at the moment, I thought I read it in the booklet.
08.05.2020 14:54 # 12
tualp
[QUOTE = muratgulen07] I'm totally shaking my own thoughts :)
3) The source button is probably if you insert a cd into your car and try it, I will switch from radio to cd or from radio.
4) When I say this rsd, I probably don't think that it is very important to transfer the radio signals to digital media, that is, to the road network.
1) I think it may be weakened from the battery or there is a leak.

Hello ..
As a liar of the master in the industry, I will answer the water about the temperature ...
The temperature of the French cars is done knowingly between 70 and 90. The hot engine consumes less fuel, so it has been a consciously constructed ...
08.05.2020 14:54 # 13
PCcolog

1- Normally, the backlight does not decrease. There may be a problem with the battery. In mine, the headlight is always on or off. There is also a light up key. If you increase it with it, it will burn more vividly.

2- If the weather is hot and you have forced the cycle, 70 degrees in 5 km is normal. But it may be reduced. Coolant is a box with a round lid on the right. Fill up to Max text.

3- SRC button means Source = Source (Not the source we know :)). So it switches between Tape or CD and Radio.

4- It means RDS Radio Data System. In other words, while you are listening to the radio, it goes through the track name or warnings screen in writing. But whether it is printed or not, whatever wisdom it is ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”