Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2006 206 1.4 auto strange problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
06.07.2020 12:20 # 1
drivetome
Hello everyone. I have a 2006 model 206 Feline 1.4 automatic vehicle. At 158 thousand km. When it was about 154 thousand km, the transmission caused a problem. He started to go in 3rd gear. I turned on the ignition and turned it off. Before that, when he warmed up, he was missing out. I went immediately, I had an oil change, mobil lt71141 oil was added. In addition, sometimes N and sometimes R flashed on the instrument panel during flannel shifts. For example, the vehicle was idle when it was set to idle, but D was flashing, it was happening when I didn't say a few times. The gearbox switch also changed while changing the oil. But it didn't work but got the same problem. As for the oil change, I left the industry. The gearbox was very good and the gear shifts were great. But when I parked the car and started it in the morning and set off, that is, when the car was cold. Only when it goes from 1 to 2, when my foot is on the gas, it turns into idle speed and shouts and goes into two at once. There is a situation that scares both those in the vehicle and pedestrians. But it starts to return to normal after 5 minutes, and when the vehicle warms up, there is no problem, it rarely switches hard. Oil change thin, this was not there, I told another master to get rid of this problem, he said the oil is too much, it took the oil, it did not improve, it became more strange. Then I changed the complete oil to another master and made adjustment with the bottom overflow plug with mobil lt71141, but the result is still the same. Then I changed the brake switch and changed the thermostat. I had the throat butterfly cleaned, the result is the same. I could not find a solution. In the mornings, I take my foot off the gas before the change, like semi-automatics, and I press the gas when I switch to two, but that's how I solve this job. I have to hit the gas on the slope. Where do you think the problem might be? Could there be an electrical problem? drivetome2020-07-06 12:33:42
06.07.2020 15:36 # 2
kaan206
Get well soon
06.07.2020 16:45 # 3
sonerkyl
During the oil change, I wish you had changed the solenoid valve, sir. You probably have a problem with your solenoid valves.
06.07.2020 18:30 # 4
drivetome
[QUOTE = kaan206] Get well soon [/ QUOTE] Thank you teacher drivetome2020-07-06 21:48:20
06.07.2020 18:32 # 5
drivetome
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I wish you changed the solenoid valve while the oil was changed, sir. You probably have a problem with your solenoid valves. [/ QUOTE] I did not have this problem before, so I thought oil change will solve the previous problem. As a matter of fact, the previous problems are gone, the gear shifts are fine when the car is hot. This is the case for the first run and the next 5 minutes
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”