Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2006 206 1.6 16V Idling Stop (VIDEO)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:22 # 1
S_ui_CasT
I bought a vehicle for the first time, I drove 1000 km, I changed the filter oil or something, I did not compensate for the full money. very annoying. A sound like old minibuses. Anyway, I said the belts will get better when I change the water pump. If I give more gas if the cycle is over, the cycle stops falling. It works harder with gas. They say that the butterfly needs to be cleaned or something.

In addition, when I started it, the water came as if the vehicle was flowing as if it was watering 1-2 times.
I added your video, stop you

2006 206 1.6 16V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnoshrpn4uc&feature=youtube_gdata_play is

s_ui_cast 2014-03-15 10:14:14
08.05.2020 18:22 # 2
esc__ape
Firstly, get well soon.

Until yesterday, almost the same troubles were in my vehicle. 2004 206 1.6 16v In the morning, hard working cold, no gas on the road, noisy and loud operation in the engine.

I took my car to the service yesterday.

They removed the problems and said that the engine's lower ear was broken. (Changed)
Spark plugs (changed)
Throat Butterfly (with a material called cleaned lining spray)

Right now, there is no tremor in the vehicle, no noise left, and the idle irregularity disappeared.

The throat butterfly can be cleaned, I don't think it will cause any drawbacks.

08.05.2020 18:22 # 3
S_ui_CasT
Thank you very much for the answer. My teacher tries to work in the morning, as the first work. I change it.
08.05.2020 18:22 # 4
S_ui_CasT
Is there a reliable place where I can buy Spare Parts? Is the Peugeoutmarket site safe? I need to buy pieces of 300-400 pounds written that the products are original.

Can you help me ?
08.05.2020 18:22 # 5
furkanyakar
I wonder if there is a problem with the idler adjuster?
08.05.2020 18:22 # 6
S_ui_CasT
Today I had a little stop again. I will not drive until I change parts anymore. In the 1st gear, the speed stopped again after 4, and the reversing in the reverse gear does not matter, it stops again. I did not understand that it stopped once on the straight road.

As I said, where can we get a reliable piece. Is the peugeoutmarket I am looking online good? They wrote that they are Original under each product
08.05.2020 18:22 # 7
S_ui_CasT
I changed the timing set steering wheel circulation. Then I connected the car to the PC MAP sensor and thermostat. KM then hardened again.

When the problem did not improve after the MAP Sensor, the master said from the Gas Pump.
Some places say butterfly, some says idler engine, another says catalyst.
08.05.2020 18:22 # 8
herry
malfunctions that cause no reason Geek
08.05.2020 18:22 # 9
S_ui_CasT
Well, I still haven't found a solution. But this voice change is very annoying. The car's voice started to stop when it changes. On the other hand, it seems like something mechanical is turning to the gas when it comes to the gas. started
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”