Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2006 206 1.4 overheating problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:14 # 1
tekniker2006
I just joined my friends mrb.air 1 month ago I bought the 2006 model 206, thank goodness it has not been a problem since I bought it, but today I was a bit in the heat of the day when I went to a congregation as a convoy, I used the car without a knob, it was open in the air conditioner at the same time, there was a lpg vehicle temperature and gave a signal. Until then, I did not notice sunlight, etc. Anyway, I had to use the vehicle 300 400 mt, then I pulled the car to a suitable location, I did not stop the car, worked a little in the relay, I filled the water again after 3-5 minutes, I continued my way without stopping again, the temperature turned back to normal, I came back the same road, did not make another heat, on average 40-45 km road I did not see anything abnormal, but it got stuck in my head, did something happen to my vehicle, or will I be a little obsessed in the following days? Do you have an event like this before? Please help me. How would I be comfortable? What should I do? I would be very happy. I am waiting
08.05.2020 19:14 # 2
blntctn
I do not know much about walla, but let me tell you the incident that happened to me.

The Fiat albea vehicle of the company was going to the road from Tekirdag on holiday, I did not notice that the hose was drilled on the road, naturally, the water was completely finished. I showed it to the master, he said that he did what he did, he didn't turn the hose, he did not decrease the water, he went to the Gallipoli, I used it in 1 week, then we realized that the hose did not change.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 3
tekniker2006
I hope not everything is normal. Looks like a lot of water, lack of water etc. Let's see, thank you.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 4
Orcun.Dmr
If my brother made it in the convoy, he will pass the air conditioner, not something, as far as I know, because today I saw 195 km on a flat road in 307 1.4 hdi la hot air overheated 90 degrees, I moved the air conditioner, it went down to 70 degrees
08.05.2020 19:14 # 5
sdttn
It will heat more if you turn on the air conditioner. You must turn on the heater to decrease the heat.

However, no matter what condition it should be, it should not overheat or cooling system should be overhauled. It should be observed whether the fan is running.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 6
talip206
When you turn on the air conditioner, the temperature decreases because it starts to work in the fan continuously. Whenever I turn up the air conditioner a little bit, the needle drops immediately.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 7
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = talip206] When you turn on the air conditioner, the temperature decreases because it starts to work continuously in the fan. Whenever I turn up the air conditioner a little bit, the needle drops immediately. [/ QUOTE]

I use this method too. The hand fan you know :)
08.05.2020 19:14 # 8
talip206
[QUOTE = madblueblacksea] [QUOTE = talip206] When you turn on the air conditioner, the temperature decreases because it starts working continuously in the fan. Whenever I turn up the air conditioner a little bit, the needle drops immediately. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 19:14 # 9
sdttn
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = madblueblacksea] [QUOTE = talip206] When you turn on the air conditioner, the temperature decreases because it starts working continuously in the fan. Whenever I turn up the air conditioner a little bit, the needle drops immediately. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

If the fan does not turn on when overheating, it means there is already a problem.
85-100 C temperatures are normal temperatures for the engine.
If the temperature is high despite opening the fan, you can decrease the temperature by adjusting the heating to the hottest temperature.

sdttn 2015-05-14 22:34:52
08.05.2020 19:14 # 10
sezar206
I do not understand how it is the hottest thing.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 11
sdttn
[QUOTE = sezar206] I didn't understand how, so, the hottest thing. [/ QUOTE]

Set the heating to the warmest, turn the fan on completely.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”