Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

2005 307 Radio keys problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 19:58 # 1
Sezzz
First of all hello guys,
My car 2005 model make-up case 307. My car's engine, bonnet, walking, there is no problem. The car has an original single CD input RD4 tape. When I press the menu button on the tape to enter the trip computer, all keys are canceled. No matter what key you press the steering wheel and the key that we use to turn the tape on and off and adjust the volume, there is no problem with the CD player or radio. I can easily switch from the steering control to the radio, and there is no problem with sound quality. Sometimes it gets better, but when I press the menu button again, the keys do not respond and do not enter the menu. I tried resetting the BSi, but there are no changes. The preset date and time are also reset at the moment and I cannot adjust the settings because I cannot enter the menu. I researched the form on the subject, but I could not come to any conclusion. Do you have any information or ideas about this subject?
08.05.2020 19:58 # 2
Halil5759
I had the same problem, occasionally, the lights went out and the buttons were losing their functionality. I was just using the steering control.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 3
Sezzz
I'll try tomorrow thank you for the answer
08.05.2020 19:58 # 4
sonerkyl
There may be liquid contact to the tape buttons or oxidation may occur. As our friend said, firstly check the back sockets, by the way, I recommend you to spray oil-free control spray into these sockets in a rust-free way.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 5
Sezzz
All keys play smoothly while the tape is running. The keys stop working when I press the menu key without any jolts. I will try what you say.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 6
sonerkyl
I understand, you should disassemble the tape and check the key section.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 7
Sezzz
First of all, I removed the tape completely and cleaned the sockets behind it. I could not get any changes. Then I removed the part with the keys by removing the screws on the right and left side. Some of the solders on the part with the keys had a very slight oxidation. With a small screwdriver bit, I engraved the solder, which was very kindly oxidized. When I tried it without needing a new solder, I saw that my tape was working without any problems. Thank you for the answers you have provided.
08.05.2020 19:58 # 8
sonerkyl
you're welcome I'm glad you got the problem solved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”